• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Compression Clothing

Ricko

Hey guys, who here uses compression clothing like the Skins or Everlast training shirts/pants/shorts?

I picked up a Skins Short sleeve on Monday of this week out of interest. Last nights workout really showed the effectiveness of it. Even though is was tipping 30Deg in the room i was working out in, I could feel the shirt working to help keep me cool. I usually just work out in a regular short sleeve shirt but wearing the compression shirt feels alot better when you sweat and trying to cool down after routine.

I have also been looking at Compression sleeves or wrist socks to help my forearm issues during workouts.

wear compression shorts /or pants in the colder weather when cycling , works wonders on the muscles

Great for circulation and in the cold. Most of the other benefits are placebo (even says so on the Skins website if you read all of the scientific studies they have on the site). But if you find it makes a difference I say go for it.