• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Clever or just plain stupid

Nice party trick.
It twould put alot more more strain on the supporting muscles, but the risk of injury would be very high.

It probably would work as an aid to improve balance:)

Imagine the ball bursting at the bottom of his squat, ouch.

It's probably quite good for the core, more so than normal squats, but with the risk of slipping and a bad injury, it's not worth it.

^ Okay, you can have that one as I'm still obsessed with referring to idiots as monkey butts and don't have the brain space to throw verbal fish as well :D.

epic-fail2-poster.jpg

You could do similar stuff for balance and proprioception. Basically that was a bit of wankery. If it has no functional application, the risk of injury is not worth it. There are better and safer exercises to do.

Hahah kinda impressive (balance wise), I don;t think anyone here could. But wow... pointless.. would of been funny to see him fail it lol..

Watch his left ankle and think of the forces going through that joint (BW plus bar) at that angle.

possibly the dumbest shit i have seen, i hate this cross fit bs.

btw im sure thats great for his ancles and knees.