• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

cjc 1295 with dac or,with out?

McFLy

super m0derator
IM planing a,cycle of ghrp2 with cjc I can't figure,out to use with dac or with out dac. There are so many conflicted stories out there. Any one,know the answer or,got,first hand experience?

mod grf is best, at least from blood tests i've seen. Are you going to supplement with anything else other than the ghrp?

B6 to combat prolactin. I will use igf1 lr3 wen I come OFF. You used,man?

yeah tried it for a few months when it was legal. did get some prolactin and libido sides but was pinning 4-5 times a day. never had igf1 but from what I've heard you will get more out of it than ghrp, provided you can find a good source.

yeah tried it for a few months when it was legal. did get some prolactin and libido sides but was pinning 4-5 times a day. never had igf1 but from what I've heard you will get more out of it than ghrp, provided you can find a good source.

What you,combat the prolactin with? Was it permanent? Im only going too pin twice a day I couldn't pin 3 times. Did you get any hypoglycaemia or insomia sides?

What you,combat the prolactin with? Was it permanent? Im only going too pin twice a day I couldn't pin 3 times. Did you get any hypoglycaemia or insomia sides?

No hypo with ghrp2, ghrp6 yes. insomnia yes.

Prolactin symptoms started about 2 months in - sore nips and low libido. I didnt take anything to combat it but I know some people use cabergoline. Prolactin sides are not permanent but in presence of higher estro levels can cause gyno over time.

Stopped using a month or two later partly due to the sides, mainly because any benefits were minor, despite pinning 5 times a day. Not to mention the cost.

I'd recommend getting your igf1 levels checked before starting and after 2 months to see if you are getting anything out of it.

No hypo with ghrp2, ghrp6 yes. insomnia yes.

Prolactin symptoms started about 2 months in - sore nips and low libido. I didnt take anything to combat it but I know some people use cabergoline. Prolactin sides are not permanent but in presence of higher estro levels can cause gyno over time.

Stopped using a month or two later partly due to the sides, mainly because any benefits were minor, despite pinning 5 times a day. Not to mention the cost.

I'd recommend getting your igf1 levels checked before starting and after 2 months to see if you are getting anything out of it.

Would pinning cj at 5.30 am work then gym then ghrp2 post,work out? Or do they work best simultaneously?

no, mod-grf has a half life of around 30 minutes and is combined with GHRP to magnify the GH pulse - you need to pin them at the same time to get the benefits.

Btw did I keep your,gains? I might,add some igf1 less in too

I was in a calorie deficit for most of the time. No gains in muscle or strength but several pins a day does have an anti-catabolic effect so i might have kept more muscle during the cut.

You are not going to get "gains" even close to even the mildest of AAS cycles.

igf lr3 and mgf is more geared to building muscle but you need to find the real thing. I have seen some tests showing bunk igf from well known US peptide suppliers - i can only imagine it would be even worse with locally sourced stuff but you'd need confirmation from someone in the know.