• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

christmas excercises

blue

Going to be visiting some family in melbourne from 24th-4th and gym here at home has been closed for the last 2 weeks due to repairs or something. will easily be able to keep up the eating and sleeping, but does anyone have any ideas on excercises i could do over the next 10 or so days while im away from the gym? probly wont be able to go to one while in melbourne since im visiting family i havent seen for 2 years..
im thinking push ups and possibly pull ups if i can find a bar.
any other ideas guys?

thanks and Merry Christmas to all! :)

just have a break. spend 10 day resting your body then early january smash it up again. il have 8 dyas off but ill be doing a bit of surfing during that time so i gues thats exercise

Burpees.

I do 10 pushups followed by 10 burpees follwed by as many pullups i can do usually around 6-8.

Do that for 4-5 supersets and you get a total body workout.

here's another idea!! Research Tabata interval cardio. 20 seconds of work, followed by 10 seconds of rest. Total duration goes for 4 minutes.

So you do as many body weight squats in 20 seconds (and count them) rest for ten sec's, then go for it again. At the end take note of what was the smallest number of reps you did, that's your score. IF your score is 8, then you need to meet or beat that score next time!

Tabata Burpees will be far better than free squats.

My wife did 500 consecutive free squats no probs, Tabata wont be anywhere near taxing enough.

Enjoy your break, thats the advice I give my clients, although Bluey drove from Canberra to catch up with family, then drove down from Bendigo to deadlift 210kg in my gym, then drove back.

Nutter.