• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Choose 3 muscle groups...

Yoloswagscope

Choose:
1. One muscle group, which you would never have to train again, but it would grow in both strength and size proportionaly to the rest of your body.
2. One muscle group, which would train at double the speed in both strength and size.
3. One muscle group, which would train at half the speed in both strength and size.

What would they be? Also, muscle group does not include all legs for example, only one part, such as quads or hamstrings.

I would go-
1. Lower Back, because of a recent injury which is making it difficult to train (even though deadlifts used to be my favourite)
2. Abs, because I hate training them.
3. Glutes, because squats are giving me a big booty.

1) Calves
2) Can I burn fat at twice the speed? If not, probably abs.
3) Bi's or tri's. I think they grow enough to be in proportion and I only do minimal work on them.

1. Abs. I don't enjoy doing abs but a rippling six pack for free is too good to pass up, especially on beach days and for a super strong valsalva maneuver.
2. Deltoids. Rock that bar up, biatch!
3. Calves. They are out of control and I don't even train them direct. Settle down, biatch!