• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

choc/blueberry protein icecream

Sweet recipe! I'll give that a go as I was having some trouble fitting the cream into my macros, 100ml of light is like 18g fats, havent found any lighter, other option was to just switch to frozen yoghurt.

Have you tried the lorann flavouring oils? I bought some butterscotch and tried to make a batch but didnt get any real taste out of it. Got some chocmint and orange to experiments with but I think im just gunna grab some chocmint/choc honeycomb flavoured protein.

Do you mean like the vanilla extracts etc? I haven't tried them but I do have some to try out. I don't think the flavour would go through a full batch though. Probably best to use flavoured protein.

I didn't like the texture so much with the yoghurt mix. The milk only mix was perfect for me. Maybe I just fluked it? :p (as I had read other people saying you needed some fat in there to get legit ice cream texture)

that looks really nice
hopefully ill be able to start making protein recipes of my own after i finish school :S