• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Check out my bulking diet and tell me what you think.

djlitzow10

Currently 85 kilos wanting to bulk to 90+

Workout day.

Meal 1 (pre workout): 200g low fat yoghurt and 2 scoops of nitrotech hardcore in skim milk.

(post workout) 2 scoops of nitrotech hardcore in water.

30 minutes later.

Meal 2. White rice & 2 cans of lime and chilli tuna. 22 grams of protein in each can.

meal 3. 3 scoops of mutant mass weight gainer in skim milk ( 750 calories)

meal 4. Can of tuna lime and chilli, 100g chicken breast. bowel of oats and a little bit of yoghurt.

meal 5. 3 scoops of mutant mass in skim milk.

go to work (nightfill) 5 hour shift

meal 6 (at work) 2 cans of lime and chilli tuna. no carbs

meal7. (arrive home from work) 250 Grams of low fat cottage cheese , can of john west chillie tuna and 1 piece of multigrain bread.

Is there anything wrong with this diet if so please let me know thanx :).

looks good to me mate... If possible id replace meal 3 and 5 with food...ie 300 grams of chicekn or steak with sweet poatoe or rice etc etc.. but theres nothing wrong with what you have posted... maybe some dextrose in your post workout shake to get your glycogen levels back up also.

looks good to me mate... If possible id replace meal 3 and 5 with food...ie 300 grams of chicekn or steak with sweet poatoe or rice etc etc.. but theres nothing wrong with what you have posted... maybe some dextrose in your post workout shake to get your glycogen levels back up also.

Thanx alot, yer the only problem is i am pritty busy during the day and i dont have much time to eat tea before work so a quick weight gainer shake helps me out alot , so it should be alright then? also i take creatine pills straight after my workout then have my nitro tech 20 minutes after, should i be taking my creatine pills with dextrose?

glycogen is your primary source of energy and where your body drawns on first... after training when your glycogen stores are depleted you want a carb with a high GI... Glucose, dextrose fits this description well. Getting your Glycogen levels back to normal as quick as possible speeds up recovery and regorwth time.

To asnwer your question yes you shodl take it straight after training with your creatine if thats what you have.

I Understand if you cant eat all those meals then what you are having is fine. I cant say I know exactly what is in your weigh gainer however id presume it is full of carbs so it would be alright... obviouslys if its a WPI etc they have such a quick release into the body so they are no good as meal replacements but im sure yours has sufficient carbs.