• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cheat days/meals

My cheat meal is on Fridays where I make pizzas. I make the bases out of wholemeal flour and I do add yeast, I'm not counting the calories but I go through 4 slices and I can't eat anymore, I use to drink a couple of glasses of wine with that but now just have tea. For the topping I usually add fried (spray on olive oil) meat slices with chilly powder or an indian curry sauce and chuck on mushrooms, olives, fresh capsicum slices and "some" cheese. The making of the dough I find therapeutic after a stressful week at the nonsense factory. I sometimes like to throw them in my webber BBQ where they are done in 15 mins or they're free!!

Go with mates to the local indian buffet ($15) and ruin all I did throughout the week.

2 Whole chickens and massive bean salad from Charcoal chicken, sat or sunday night with a DVD.

I like to save my cheat meal for a day when i catch up with the boys or take the GF out for lunch... that way the boys stop givin **** for being on a "diet"... most of them have no idea..

Kebab - very much so a cheat meal IMO , Ive never seen them grilling up any lean meats and putting it on a wholemeal pita... always greasy meat on a high GI pita loaded with garlic sauce... cheat meal to me.. yum..

Im dieting at the moment and all I want is peanut mnms mixed in cookies and cream ice cream lol :)

Cheat meal is sat night with my fiancee,we sometimes go out for dinner or just have hommade pizzas or the likes still very healthy but just tend to eat far to much. Oh yeah and then some chocolate or chips and a dvd:)