• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cheapest almond meal/flour (Brisbane)

Riddles

Hi folks,
Since there seem so be a few people from Brisbane around here I figure it's worth asking...

Has found a cheapish place to purchase almond meal/flour around here?

Considering the prices I have at supermarkets and health food stores I'm pertty much about to purchase online and get it delivered as the product plus delivery cost is coming out cheaper for a couple of kilos of the stuff.

Alternatively if you know a good place to buy online I'm all ears (or eyes as it were).

I found cheap almond meal in a continental fruit shop. $10 for 1kg. Try looking around continental delis/markets

I found cheap almond meal in a continental fruit shop. $10 for 1kg. Try looking around continental delis/markets

Thanks for the tip Kaz. Found a kilo for 10.99 at my local indian grocers.

And Riddles where bouts in Brissey are you? Plenty of indian grocers on the south side

Don't know about the cheapest
When I was up in Brissy at christmas Farmer Pats had some that wasn't weevily like woolworths packets. Also had a reasonable selection of Asian ingredients.

No indian/thai/chinese supermarkets in Rothwell/DeceptionBay/Redcliffe yet.

Don't know about the cheapest
When I was up in Brissy at christmas Farmer Pats had some that wasn't weevily like woolworths packets. Also had a reasonable selection of Asian ingredients.

No indian/thai/chinese supermarkets in Rothwell/DeceptionBay/Redcliffe yet.

There's a couple of Indian grocers round my area so going to check them out..

Farmer Pats?