• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

charles poliquin

Yup...

Alan Aragon and Lyle McDonald are the only ones worth following atm.... I do note that Lyle is behaving himself these days.

Of course Kev and the crew are always good to keep an eye on also...

Yup...

Alan Aragon and Lyle McDonald are the only ones worth following atm.... I do note that Lyle is behaving himself these days.

yep, big fan of Alan and I like that he stays on topic and doesn't beat up on other people with sarcasm.

Lyle is good when behaving LOL

Kev never behaves but he's always good value :D

Yup...

Alberto nunez is decent..
Kev? He doesn't post about nutrition anymore, just love

He's got to make money somehow.

How would you do it?

You can only sell a barbell once, powders you can keep re-selling.

Make me think of this quote.

So, if you can't trust or believe anybody else, then why should you believe me?

You should not believe me, but it might not hurt to at least listen to what I have to say; having done so, then think about it, and then put it to the test.

Then, if it works, keep it up, and if it does not work then try something else.

In the field of exercise nobody can tell you just what is best for you, but some of us can at least point out a few things to avoid: things like plyometrics, explosive movements, marathon workouts and a long list of other stupidities.

yep, big fan of Alan and I like that he stays on topic and doesn't beat up on other people with sarcasm.

Lyle is good when behaving LOL

Kev never behaves but he's always good value :D

Actually I see that Alan has been getting a little fiesty lately...

Seems to be numerous Aussie FB pages being called out for there bro scientific beliefs...

Not to mention there are far too many poliquin
Puppets floating around...

as a scientist, I have to add the observation that sometimes these guys (all good) who hang their claims on science, are really playing at the 5% edges of impact from their protocols. Because the science is playing in that 5% or less impact zone.

It's easy to get all hung up on it. Usually the success they claim dietwise is mostly due to making it easier to reduce kcals for people who would otherwise overeat.

All the stuff in this video is backed by at least some sort of research and if you're one of those athletes who needs every advantage then I don't see anything BS about it.

All the stuff in this video is backed by at least some sort of research and if you're one of those athletes who needs every advantage then I don't see anything BS about it.

Unfortunately this is not the case... Polliquins research has been picked to pieces already...