• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Challenge Thread

Well there you go hey... That's 1 in the books for just giving it a shot...
Congrats bro got to love that 3 wheels a side feeling....

Congrats mate!! 150 is not far off. With enough frequency and volume, it will be yours soon enough. I reckon you could have it in 6-8 weeks no troubles. Unless you weigh sub 60!

Cheers guys.
Definitely don't weight sub 60 haha.
I am just going to keep chipping away with what I have been doing, slow and steady wins the race type of thing, not just bump my weights up to try reach it

[MENTION=9014]KungFooGoo[/MENTION] ; had a 200kg dead go up on friday 08/08/14 so should probably up that to something like 220

[MENTION=9014]KungFooGoo[/MENTION];
please sir may i modify my goals.

Squat 180 in october. No wraps.

The 195 was in wraps. I'd like to move that particular goal to 210 in knee wraps. So two squat goals.

Danke.

It is so Timeah.

Kfg will be going for a 210 deadlift and 105 bench in 5-6 weeks times so l should hit that goal if l keep up the pace l'm at now. Squat l may be good for a 135 when the time comes so l might up that goal to 145 if l hit 135 in 5 weeks time.

Can I please add:
Overhead press cleaned, 80kg

Also bodyweight, would be nice to hit 90 kgs without over the top beer gut

Bench goal is pretty fkn optimistic. Oh well

probably going to win my weight class@93 M1 unless i do stupid openers.No heavy hitters are showing up so i guess ill have to try and beat the open and junior totals which wont happen, but it will be fun trying.
Doesnt seem to be a large number of over 40s that compete in powerlifting in my weight class when i look thru the results.
i see the records in @93 M1 are huge but i got 10 years :) however theres guys in their late 30s who are awesome so yeah..
the 250 deadlift is unlikely due to an interrupted build up,I injured my arm(again) and will be happy to improve on what i did last time which was only 230.
i dont even feel like i squat bench or dead correctly lol so obviously i can improve my technique and gain something there.
Good luck to you all.

Last edited:
Had a crack at both the squat and bench goal on friday haha. Missed both. But it will not be long. The squat I tried without my belt.

You've still got time Timeah, you should smash those goals if you stay healthy. Much anticipation, many confidence, such numbers.