• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Carlos condit training

Yeah it was interesting, but didn't see much in the way of weight training. They even mention in the vid that Condit needs to work on improving his strength/power.

He's a good fighter, lot of ticker, but he'll need to be explosive to beat GSP. He'll need to work on his takedown defence and getting back up when GSP inevitably goes the lay and pray route.

LnP ******!

Yeah I'm sure he does plenty of typical strength stuff as well. He looks lighter than he is if he is 6'ish and 190ish lbs. Looks pretty lanky to me.

Great did, thanks for posting to me this looks more of his conditioning type training, I imagine they would do heaps of different training, cardio, conditioning, strength, as well as all their different fighting styles for up coming fights.

Condit must incorporate lots of running into his training regimen.

If I recall correctly in the Nick Diaz fight, he did plenty of it :)