• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

cardio while fasted to burn more fat

Yeah, read that last week, was going to link it to the other thread where this discussion came up. All the health mags I read these days make reference to one study or another stating that fasted cardio is a WOFT.

No doubt the haters will post 1000 other studies disputing it. Let them have their placebo effect if it makes them feel better.

That is great news, so no need to do any more high intensity cardio, as it has no benefits for fat burning:)

Slow and steady all the way, so my instincts and most body builders who suggest slow and steady cardio have been right all along!!

Last edited:
Last time i was trying to lose weight I did quite a bit of cardio and workouts fasted and got decent results, may be just me or coincidental. But i'll try not doing this next time and see how I go.

wondering which part you read mick

::D

It appears doing both throughout the week would be wise, how much is up to the individual and their ability to recover between the session.

Just to be clear, training is more art than science.