• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Carb Blockers

Who has, who does, who doesn't, who wont?

I've got a mate who is a personal trainer, he rates them so highly.

I have always been of the opinion that carbs are too important to block anyway, your better of just showing a bit of discipline in you eating and training habits.

A carb blocker only serves to reinforce and demoralise further the near non-existent self discipline of the taker. Either don't eat carbs, or do eat them (then block them) and know well that you'll be constantly reminding yourself of your oxymoronic behaviour.

Fadi.

A carb blocker only serves to reinforce and demoralise further the near non-existent self discipline of the taker. Either don't eat carbs, or do eat them (then block them) and know well that you'll be constantly reminding yourself of your oxymoronic behaviour.

Fadi.

wow, very well said.

There's this fat girl at my work who also asks about carb blockers. She just wants to enjoy her cheesecake while not enduring the effects of it.

But I personally have not tried carb blockers, so i don't know about their efficacy. I tried anabolic pump along time ago (which is an insulin mimmicker). I renamed it crapabolic pump due to what it did to my stomach.