• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO's National Deadlift Challange!

may have to pull out of this on saturday.. im just not right still from the exurtion headache.. pulled OK this morning without getting a head ache but getting noticeable blood rushes to the head and seem to have lost 10-15% strength.. hmm might see how I feel warming up sat morning.

To all competitors for the deadlift comp tomorrow, weigh in is 10-11am today or 10-11 tomorrow at Healthworks. There will be no entries taken on the day, the field is final, no more entries.

Was just told that people were turned away from the QLD deady comp due to, to many numbers?

What the...

pissed, I would have loved to have attended a deadliest deadlift meet .... but wont'4 a while me thinks... my hamstring is now shot as I tore it from a dodgy deadlift on Wednesday @ the gym :( 280kgs!

Was just told that people were turned away from the QLD deady comp due to, to many numbers?

What the...

lol, whatever happened to CAPO being a Lifter's Fed... oh wait, that's PRORAW, yo!

mmm i guess it depends on what state your in, Henry allowed me to lift at my first comp 2 nights before comp day.

ahhhhh bugggger. I wish i had known we could weigh in today.. ah well .. looking forward to tomorrow.. not expecting anywhere close to a pb but still looking forward to having a pull and a push.

ProRaw IS A LIFTERS FED, never forget that Alvin lol

So is CAPO in Vic. Looks like I'll be running all the CAPO comps in Vic from now on

We had 11 show up to the 24hr weigh in.

I'm guessing we'll have over 20 all up

Can I ask why ppl would be turned away? - I always thought more was better for a business....

Or is it just laziness?

I was told that if you want to lift you can reg on the day 1-2 hours before comp starts - so unless this is different in every state which it shouldnt be, because at the end of the day its the same comp.....just weird you would turn ppl away in an already struggling sport that you should be trying to grow...

Just very weird to turn away good lifters...