• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National titles

Yep I think Ill be there around 4 or 5.
Ill also be the skinng guy lol. Im sure you have an idea of what I look like so come over and say high! Ill wear a brown element shirt so you noth can find me :p.

Off topic much lol.

This is from the WPC rule book.

4. Allowing the bar to sink into the chest after receiving the referee’s signal.

Does that mean the pause can be 1 inch sunk? Im a little confesed now.

This is from the WPC rule book.

4. Allowing the bar to sink into the chest after receiving the referee’s signal.
Does that mean the pause can be 1 inch sunk? Im a little confesed now.

"the bar shall not be allowed to sink into the chest or move downward prior to the lifters attempt to press upward" thats from the good book

Thanks frank.

What rule book is that from? I'd like to check a few more things that's all.
I looked in the downloads section frm the capo site and found no ruling like that.
Posted via Mobile Device

sticky go to the rules go to page 11clause9 and there it is you have printed off the rules haynt you?hey thanks for getting to jeffs gym well done so capo web site go to downloads go to wpc rules

Last edited:
sticky go to the rules go to page 11clause9 and there it is you have printed off the rules haynt you?hey thanks for getting to jeffs gym well done so capo web site go to downloads go to wpc rules

Thanks for your help frank, much appreciated sir :).

Cheers morgan. Will be good to meet everyone.
I really wish NPR was coming though. I wanted to meet PTC's monstar :p.

Kelly will be there Scott, he's the one who beat Nick at the Vics lol

Training seems to be going real well for most of my lifters.

Max deadlifted 220kg so easily that it looks like it may be his opener. I'm not joking, he said its the easiest deadlift he's ever done over 200kg. He then rack pulled 320kg.

Fat Dave squatted 190kg

Spiros squatted 195kg

Jesse squatted 120kg @ 60kg, Max's second double bodyweight squatter he has trained. Ominous start to his coaching career.

Without exaggerating, his lockout of 220kg from his knees up looks like 80kg for most lifters. I've never seen a lifter with a stronger lockout, ever.

He does lots of 200kg shrugs, 300kg rack pulls and 120kg cleans. His traps are huge.

The 220kg dead and 320kg rack pull are not maxed out. He is very disciplined and sticks to his program.

His goal is to medal at the Worlds, thats what he's peaking for, not the Nats in 12 days.He should total 500kg at least at the Nats, he's going for a 110kg paused bench on Wednesday, and I think a 170kg squat on Friday. That'll give him 500kg this week, and they may end up being openers.

He's not alone with his improvements though, I'm confident every PTC lifter will improve over their results at the Vics 12 weeks ago.

Fat Dave has totaled 520kg this week 190/110/220. He managed 485kg at the Vics.

Spiros had close to a year off and dropped 20kg, he has totaled 195/140/235 for 570kg this week at 110kg and 45yo. He's got more in him. He started training again 10 weeks ago, after the Vics.

Spot on. Most kids that lift, have big pecs and bi's.

Max has a big back and legs. He was taunting Dim tonight, showing him his 6 pack.

It seems the weight he's gained has gone to his traps and erectors. They are clearly visible through his shirts, while standing relaxed.

320kg was done from 4

Last week he pulled 270 or 280kg from 3.

Both are gym records, both are not maxed out