• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National titles

Oh ok mate, definatly no worries champ.
You are from powersports and know M, so Im sure your a good (and bloody strong :p) bloke.
What days do you want to stay with us?

I think I will be down late thursday arvo and then leave monday morning. Does that suit you , Mike & Matt?

Yeh mate, thats no worries. When you get 10 posts up, send me a PM.
Ill send you my number, and all the details.

Will be great to have you with us :).

Blake is a quality guy, I think Big Matt and Michael MAY have met him at PTC.

He is good karma, has at least 5 National Records. Will be the only one in your group lol

I think CAPO made a few errors in the past few months, and entries to the Nats will be no where near what was expected. Will be an improvement, but only around half of what it couldve been. Pity.

They also posted on their page that the 2010 nats "went off with a bang" lol.

Did we all miss the comp? Haha
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea they must of ment that Markos - the post just read "our membership numbers are now 666" and I was thinking WTF lol

I'm not on crackbook, so I dont get to see this shit.

I wish they spent more time on their website than crackbook.

Everytime I go to PA's website, I get a chubby (no homo)

I've actually given up contacting anyone in regards to errors, I still have PTC lifters credited with lifts they didnt make, thankfully none are records.

Yea they must of ment that Markos - the post just read "our membership numbers are now 666" and I was thinking WTF lol

I'm glad theyre proud of that while their forum has 2 posts a month.

I hope the strength section on ausbb can become a premier forum for ALL powerlifters, experienced/novice/raw/equipped/clean/juiced/strong/not so strong

Thats why I'd like to see forum members not competing attend both the PA and CAPO Nats. With both being in Melbourne this year and only 3 weeks apart, I would be glad to meet Andy, Morgan and a host of others.

I hope the strength section on ausbb can become a premier forum for ALL powerlifters, experienced/novice/raw/equipped/clean/juiced/strong/not so strong

With the recent influx of big strong mofos, looking that way.

I have no idea.

Max
Nina
Gareth(new)
Dave
Dim
James
Kelly
Spiros(new)
Daryl (bench only)
Nathan
Vicki
Annie

I think thats it

Nick is on holidays, Dimi quit lifting, Nico is MIA as is Jayden, Alen is injured.

Mick, Jimmy, Simon, Damian, Ronnie, Ghosty, Brittany were going to enter, but are not.

I have no idea.

Max
Nina
Gareth(new)
Dave
Dim
James
Kelly
Spiros(new)
Daryl (bench only)
Nathan
Vicki
Annie

I think thats it

Nick is on holidays, Dimi quit lifting, Nico is MIA as is Jayden, Alen is injured.

Mick, Jimmy, Simon, Damian, Ronnie, Ghosty, Brittany were going to enter, but are not.

Hell yeah Spizza is competing.