• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can you still have milk while cutting?

It will always be hard to get exact numbers when you don't know the weight and calories etc.

Basically, Just use the potato your mum cooks or eat extra other veggies instead of the rice/ pasta, limit the amount of 'sauce' from the casserole and then maybe look at cutting out the milk.

But again it is hard to say exactly becausee you don't know the exact amounts to calculate your macronutrients.

It will always be hard to get exact numbers when you don't know the weight and calories etc.

Basically, Just use the potato your mum cooks or eat extra other veggies instead of the rice/ pasta, limit the amount of 'sauce' from the casserole and then maybe look at cutting out the milk.

But again it is hard to say exactly becausee you don't know the exact amounts to calculate your macronutrients.

Yeah I know, which is why I am going by the scales at the moment.

If I start to plateau on the scales, I might just have to measure everything out myself.

At the moment, I've been losing spot on 0.5kgs per week, so its going about as good as it can. But I'm certain that is going to get harder as the weeks progress... I've still got to lose at least 5-6kgs, and even after that I might not be lean enough, its hard to tell!

Yeah I know, which is why I am going by the scales at the moment.

If I start to plateau on the scales, I might just have to measure everything out myself.

At the moment, I've been losing spot on 0.5kgs per week, so its going about as good as it can. But I'm certain that is going to get harder as the weeks progress... I've still got to lose at least 5-6kgs, and even after that I might not be lean enough, its hard to tell!

0.5kgs per week is good. Chances of that being LBM will be low, so that is a good thing!

Don't change anything until the weight loss stops, once it does that is when you need to make some adjustments :)