• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

can you check my routine please ?

fqqs

can you check a workout for my friend who dont know english at all ?

he asked me to submit his routine here thanks in advance

his priority is hypertrophy

3 days per week A B A B A ....

A:

squat 4x6-10
low-incline db press 4x5-8
bb rows 3x6-10
weighted bench dips 3x6-10
CG chin-ups 3x6-10

+ ~10 min of abs workout (3 x triset: hanging knee raise, crunches, bicycles)

B:

pull-ups 4x5-8
weighted dips 3x6-10
RDL 4x5-8
military press 3x6-10
BB curl 2x6-10 + dropset

calves seperately , 2 days per week on non-workout days

has he been seeing any results? how long has he been doing it? If he just wants to get big (hypertrophy) I would personally increase the reps to probably 10-12 on exercises like squats, presses and deadlifts. I'm sure you will get a more detailed response with more details you provide.

Look at one of the beginners programs on here...I.e go to the bodybuilding section and go to Beginners Look here, use one of them.

thanks for your response

you mean that routine:

A. Squats
B. Bench press
C. Dead lift
D. One arm d/bell rows
E. Press b/neck

?

but i think that routine in the 1st post is quite similar, but more exercise variation

i modified it also a bit, almost only coumpunds:

A:

squat 4x6-10
low-incline db press 4x5-8
bb rows 3x6-10
CG bb bench press 3x6-10
CG chin-ups 3x6-10

B:

pull-ups 4x5-8
military press 4x5-8
RDL 4x5-8
weighted dips 3x6-10
BB curl 2x6-10 + dropset

sorry for my english again, but Im from Poland.

The problem is you took out squats for one session and romanian deadlifts for one session. Add them into all your sessions. And forget the ab stuff at the end, if you need to do barbell rollouts, use an ab wheel or start with a couple of sets of planks or straight leg lowering then work up to those exercises.

the beginner programs are there for a reason..dont alter them, dont mess with them...just do them!!!! they are tried and proven!!

is that advice that hard to follow???

in saying that I got no problem with the workouts... it has everything you need. I think his program is fine....