• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can anyone help me with the raw protein macro for the below?

jtaw

I'm setting up a protein intake spreadsheet, just trying to ensure I get accurate results. Myfitnesspal and a few random google sources keep giving me different results - so any guidance would be appreciated.

I realise some will be the same e.g. red meat and lamb, but just thought I would be as detailed as possible.

Everything is raw measure per 100g. Except pre-packaged stuff, where I've just got the protein content off the packet (e.g. smoked salmon). Don't have any bacon/ham/turkey atm, was tempted to go pick some up just to get the data haha.

Red Meat (Lean Mince, Beef steaks etc) ?/100g
Kangaroo ?/100g
Lamb ?/100g
Chicken (Breast Fillets/Thigh Fillets) 21g/100g
Eggs (2 eggs = 100g) 12.2g/100g
Fish ?/100g
Prawns 20g/100g
Tuna 26.7g/100g
Smoked Salmon 20.2g/100g
Bacon (short cut)
Double smoked ham
Smoked Turkey Breast
Squid/Cuttle Fish 28g/100g

Just pick a program/app and use those values listed. /thread

You are over thinking it by looking at 10 different sites :)