• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Calorie counting...Again

Sydking

Ok so during my lunch hour taining sessions, I will fire up the BBQ and chuck a steak on to be ready by the time ive lifted, Showered and ready to head back to work…

Which has me thinking..Ive been smashing the T bone steaks the last couple weeks and I always keep the little sticker so I can come back to work and log my meal.

Which leads to, Eg today. Steak was 280g. Now MFP has there macros for this cut of meat. Fine and dandy!

But what about the big $*%( off bone in the middle of my steak! That would weigh about 50g at least.

What do you all do, Take the bone, Weigh it and subtract it from the total?

This is quite important when eating at reduced calories as you want to east the maximum you can.

agreed.

Alternatively, eat boneless meat :p

I do most of the time... Try to get lots of variety though so i always mix up cuts of meat.

I actually feel for the people that think they can only eat Chicken breast and broccoli, Seeing as they are the ones who cant cook to begin with i just imagine dry as dust chicken and broccoli boiled so much its lost its colour.

I do most of the time... Try to get lots of variety though so i always mix up cuts of meat.

I actually feel for the people that think they can only eat Chicken breast and broccoli, Seeing as they are the ones who cant cook to begin with i just imagine dry as dust chicken and broccoli boiled so much its lost its colour.

why boil the broccoli ? just eat it raw and its more satisfying than eating something soft.

why boil the broccoli ? just eat it raw and its more satisfying than eating something soft.

[FONT=&quot]I love mine steamed/ boiled how the Asians do it, Still sweet and a little crunchy. Salt and olive oil and you’ve got a winner[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Steamed with garlic sauce is a ripper as well OR Pasta and broccoli. Keep the water you boil the pasta in and use that as a broth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bugger! Im hungry now[/FONT]

"What if you ran to the bus on the way home? What if you do that every day, but some days your work bag has more stuff in it? What if you took an alternate route to the bus which involved more stairs, but was quicker? What if you were more stressed today? What if you did more walking around the office?"

I just think if you buy the same size cut of meat and you eat it each day, you will be fine.

Unless you are planning on competing, I don't see why you would subject yourself to those levels of stress.. if you are just trying to lose weight why not just eat protein, reduce calories and lift heavy weights. Log your food once and stick to that food if you really must log it.