• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Calling out Bulk Nutrients.

sorry max b and pistachio and callan to disappoint.

jchen, at the moment its mine, you don't have it yet, and i never guaranted it to you lol

you would do that wouldn't you, not even willing to help a brother of the iron.

let me know soon though, i want some

I'm also annoyed with BN, even though it's Australia Post's fault and not their's.

I ordered some stuff in December while I was on holidays so sent it to my home address (I usually specify work address). It only came yesterday and of course I'm back at work now. So when it was delivered, I'm not sure whether no one was home or my retard house mate said I don't live there anymore but that prompted them to call me (24hrs after going there) to confirm the address and notify trying again. If they had called at the time, I could have suggested they leave it there. So I provided him work address to prevent problems so it'll come out again tomorrow, 48hrs after going to my house, or like 3 weeks after I placed the order.

Wingman, you just mentioned it was Australia Posts stuff up and out of their hands. So really you can't be annoyed with them, BN :)

FYI it also effected me, taking 2.5 weeks for me to receive my protein, which again was all on AP head not BN.

I'm also annoyed with BN, even though it's Australia Post's fault and not their's.

I ordered some stuff in December while I was on holidays so sent it to my home address (I usually specify work address). It only came yesterday and of course I'm back at work now. So when it was delivered, I'm not sure whether no one was home or my retard house mate said I don't live there anymore but that prompted them to call me (24hrs after going there) to confirm the address and notify trying again. If they had called at the time, I could have suggested they leave it there. So I provided him work address to prevent problems so it'll come out again tomorrow, 48hrs after going to my house, or like 3 weeks after I placed the order.

Be annoyed at Aus post.....

Calling out Jchen,

BN emailed me saying i can buy it for $85. I don't need more protein but its saving you $25 if you want it. (Banana flavour - quite nice)

TLS are you actually interested in it? $85 for 5kg. IF Jchen says no, you can buy it?