• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Caffine Overdose....

Ive been havin 4 tablespoon coffees, little bit of hot water to melt it, a bit of cold water and just knock it back like a shot. That kicks ya in the arse real good.
If ya start getting the the feeling like you gonna puke during your work out just take a flour and water mix to seattle your guts.
Ive recently tried a new product called Super Pump 250, SUPERPUMP250 BY GASPARI NUTRITION -NITRIC OXIDE PRE WORKOUT BOOST - BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENTS - BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS, PROTEIN POWDERS, CREATINE, NUTRITION WAREHOUSE
I found it worked for me. None of the others do.

4 tablespoons? That's a fair bit and how the hell could you chug that down? You'd be better off just buying some caffeine tabs, quite cheap really.

Superpump is not new, it's been around a couple of years now.

Caffeine overdose! back last year when i just started taking hydroxycut hardcore i actually started getting really shakey? im not sure if thats the right word to describe it or not, it also made me nervous i think? im pretty sure that thing was packed with lots of caffeine, but after awhile my body got used to it, i was about to stop it but thanks to it i was able to shred quite a bit of fat! but yeah, i drink cofee, cola, red bull and mother and i never got that same feeling so i guess its the 3 tablets a day thing that really hits you hard.

Superpump for the win! But I find, that I'm motivated even without a stimulant and always willing to give 100%.

I love energy drinks, pity they cost so damn much. I like the taste not the energy they dont seem to effect me for some reason.

4 tablespoons? That's a fair bit and how the hell could you chug that down? You'd be better off just buying some caffeine tabs, quite cheap really.

Superpump is not new, it's been around a couple of years now.

Yup 4 Tablespoons, actually Ive done more. those pills your talking about just make me crook. Its not hard to swollow at all, usually I'll use a chaser to wash away bad taste.
However I dont do this everytime I go to the gym, but it does lite a fire up under your ass.

Ive never seen superpump before but It seems to do better then most the BS they try and pass off as pre work out fuel.
Mother energy drink is also pretty good, if you have like 3-4 cans of it.

However eveyones different. I find people who are already active and high in energy hardly seem to respond to energy drinks. maybe those people through good diets and good out looks will support high serotonin and/or endorphin levels, and thus produce twice to three times as much dopamine and hardly notice the effects of such products. those with low levels who usually live in almost constant and verying states of depression and low esteem would be more likely to respond to any aided lift to lagging levels, as even the slightest raise in dopamine production and release would produce increased energy. and feelings of well being.

Seriously peeps buy yourself a coffee machine, it will change your world.

I am totally addicted to coffee but there is a time and a place. Why miss out on all the flavour, aroma and power a freshly ground, expressed double shot of coffee can give.

You can get a good set up for $350 and you will be making 5 star cafe coffee within a week.

This is my coffee machine.

italian_cafe_espresso_pot.jpg

Nice Shrek. I started my addiction on one of those babies. You can get a good flavoursome brew from one of them, great black that goes great with Bacon and Eggs :)

I was doing some research post taking some heavily caffeinated diet pills apparently keeping under 400mg per day is 'somewhat' safe.

Start going over that and then I could see problems happening, especially if you are doing it on a long term basis

Drinking Tea can have a better effect caffine wise.

Good black or green tea is not just loaded with antioxidants, but due to the tannins and other chemicals the caffine is released much slower.

Coffee or tabs will give you a hit that may last a 30-60mins, but tea will extend to a few hours.

Also noting Caffine is an antidiuretic, meaning it will make you pee lots and degydrate your body.

Raises blood pressure, increases anxciety, and aggression, you will get jitterey, and lack focus aswell..not all of these are that bad i guess!

Your body willl also very quickly buidup a tolerence to it...and will feel very flat when you stop having it..