• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Caffeine

I drink only decaf coffee and virtually no soft drinks.
I save the caffeine / stims only for workouts when required.
No tolerance build up. Win.

Pretty good!! No withdrawal headaches thankfully!
Been having a can of Zero per day at lunchtime. Otherwise my sleep is improved. :) and saving pocketwise too!

l may be slowly turning into you in the drink consumption sense... Had a can of V every day for the past 4 days and had 3 cans of pepsi / coke during that same time period... What have l become....

Also, dont you work at a supermarket? Cant you just just 'x' amount of cans in a garbage back and then take said garbage bag outside to 'put in the bin' but just place it behind said bin then pick it up after your shift is over? Would save you a lot of cash...

Pretty good!! No withdrawal headaches thankfully!
Been having a can of Zero per day at lunchtime. Otherwise my sleep is improved. :) and saving pocketwise too!

l may be slowly turning into you in the drink consumption sense... Had a can of V every day for the past 4 days and had 3 cans of pepsi / coke during that same time period... What have l become....

Also, dont you work at a supermarket? Cant you just just 'x' amount of cans in a garbage back and then take said garbage bag outside to 'put in the bin' but just place it behind said bin then pick it up after your shift is over? Would save you a lot of cash...
from what I've read and experienced caffeine is a viscious circle. You have your first shot in the morning, you experience a high then "a burntout" period where you need another hit, then another "burntout" period requiring another hit etc etc. The trick is to not start the viscious circle off in the first place, usually that first hit in the morning.

I still haven't won the fight.

from what I've read and experienced caffeine is a viscious circle. You have your first shot in the morning, you experience a high then "a burntout" period where you need another hit, then another "burntout" period requiring another hit etc etc. The trick is to not start the viscious circle off in the first place, usually that first hit in the morning.

I still haven't won the fight.

l have my first one at 3ish when im bored... Then l may have one with dinner if im a fat fuck and get take away which l have done 2 nights in the past 4... might just take up meth.. at least that way l can eat everything l want and not become a fat fuck...

Caffeine is definately a vicious circle!
You keep chugging them down to maintain energy levels!

Going good! Have had a headache the last few days and still have my "energy drinks" at the back of the cupboard. Decaf coffee each morning, can of diet for lunch. All the rest is cordial. Surprised at no withdrawals :D

Cordial is great for quiting any liquid drink.

Loldog-funny-pictures-you-got-it-babe.jpg

Slightly off topic since there's no caffeine content but Kaz you should try Schweppes mineral water and Xtend - it bubbles and fluffs up like Salvital (if you've ever had that stuff?) tastes just like a soft drink only better for you since it's a proper training supp :)