• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Buying from bodybuilding.com store

birch

I've heard they seize products such as Gaspari Nutrition when going through customs. I want to buy some SizeOn, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard and Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men but am worried about getting stuff seized. Anyone bought from it and can enlighten me on what I can and cannot get?

Really? That sucks, it's so much cheaper lol. Looks like I'll only be getting the creatine and whey then.

You will generally find on bodybuilding.com that they won't let you purchase it if they know it's a product that won't get into Australia i.e. when you go to check out and pay for it their ordering system won't let you. If it's a legal product you shouldn't have any problems at all. I've ordered several times and once it was held up in customs for half a day because when they sent it they didn't include a list of the products and their ingredients with the parcel. i just emailed them the product list and it got through.

You won't be able to import protein powder geneally. Size On and Superpump etc should be okay though.

I last ordered the Trifecta LG Methyl 1-D stack, no worries with ordering and customs. Ordered Sat night, here Wednsday.

AZZA

You will generally find on bodybuilding.com that they won't let you purchase it if they know it's a product that won't get into Australia i.e. when you go to check out and pay for it their ordering system won't let you. If it's a legal product you shouldn't have any problems at all. I've ordered several times and once it was held up in customs for half a day because when they sent it they didn't include a list of the products and their ingredients with the parcel. i just emailed them the product list and it got through.

You won't be able to import protein powder geneally. Size On and Superpump etc should be okay though.

Sizeone has whey in it doesn't it?

I won't order from overseas, its too risky. A guy I know had to front a judge and explain why he was importing these things.

I last ordered the Trifecta LG Methyl 1-D stack, no worries with ordering and customs. Ordered Sat night, here Wednsday.

AZZA
Seriously, why do you put that stuff into your system. If it is legal in Aust it's probably useless anyway.

Last edited:
Sizeone has whey in it doesn't it?

I won't order from overseas, its too risky. A guy I know had to front a judge and explain why he was importing these things.

I didn't think size on version 1 had whey in it, version 2 might though. I've not actually used it.

If the guy had to front a judge I'd dare say there was something more to that story. Possibly repeatedly importing illegal substances or maybe importing more than for personal use.

I tried sizeon and superpump on bb.com it wont let you buy them and get thru checkout, pay 3x the cost to buy local or go something else, i went something else, its a joke.

Azza, I was just looking at the LG trifect sup you mentioned. How did you get this into Australia as the Methyl Masterdrol containes Yohambine, I was under the impression that Yohambine is illegal to import into Australia without a permit?

Also is Methly 1-D a prohormone or is it just marketed as one?

I didn't think size on version 1 had whey in it, version 2 might though. I've not actually used it.

If the guy had to front a judge I'd dare say there was something more to that story. Possibly repeatedly importing illegal substances or maybe importing more than for personal use.

Yeah after three times you get a seizure letter Customs will take you to court.

Azza, I was just looking at the LG trifect sup you mentioned. How did you get this into Australia as the Methyl Masterdrol containes Yohambine, I was under the impression that Yohambine is illegal to import into Australia without a permit?

Also is Methly 1-D a prohormone or is it just marketed as one?
Its a mild Pro Hormone, heavily marketed and you get a bit of water gain from using it. I ended up selling the pack. It came in open and inspected, it is pot luck. Its mainly DHEA. You can do a lot better. There is no parallel import on a lot of supplements, Gaspari is one of them.

AZZA