• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Buying a quality sled/prowler

Alrighty, there's a steel joint near mine, so I'm gonna give em some plans for this bad boy:
http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/redsled500.jpg
And see what they can do. I'm also going to try and get a little hook on the opposite end to the handles for HASDs (Heavy Ass Sled Drags) and truck pull type shit

Might try and put some plastic 'runners' on the bottom so it doesn't destroy the driveway. Otherwise I hope mum doesn't mind me ripping up the grass out the back :p (We're moving house so maybe I can convince her to get astro turf or something at the new place lol)

My mate welded them up for me, I bought the steel and paid for all the shit needed to make it. If I had a welder I wouldve made it myself.

I have dimensions and pictures of one I made if you want them, its the easiest and cheapest way to make one I believe.

I actually used a plastic bread board as replacable ski's but use wood. The bread board/plastic gets worn down very quickly I did just 10 minutes today and half of the skis were gone.

I also wouldnt bother trying it on the grass, it sucks balls.

IMG_0052.jpg
I made my own cost me nothing, flogged all the bits from work.

IMG_0055.jpg

If your after a Prowler/Punisher , ROCK SOLID is a having a sale on the standard version of our punisher , seeing its getting closer to winter ,we would like everyone out their to experience the" Prowler Flu" before you get your flu shot this year !
We have 20 standard Punishers for sale at $330 each (normally $440),once these 20 are sold price reverts back to normal rrp so be quick and dont miss out on this oppurtunity in investing in one of the best conditioning tools out their ! All we ask for in reply to this special offer is send us a video of you using our Punisher
Our Punishers are fully welded will take well over 700kgs in weight , only the 2 upright poles come out .Also available are hard wearing plastic shoes for the feet at an extra cost . We can freight or pickup available .
For more info or to order email rocksolidfitness@bigpond.com
Thanks Peter
Rock Solid Fitness

The prowler/punisher combo ive bought off rock solid is the works.. gets used nearly everyday by the boys at PTC syd. Very sturdy and solid in construction

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd2C1e1SugE]YouTube - PTC sydney - Prowler/Punisher Christian[/ame]

Update on our Prowler/punisher offer we now have only 12 left since our post went up on forums and facebook , great response , but more importantly more people will see what a great training tool it is , now they have one .
@ trent , thanks for the video and testimonial , your Starting to get a great looking setup at PTC sydney , and we look forward to continuing a good relationship between Rock Solid and PTC Sydney . P.S thanks for the video .
Peter
Rock Solid Fitness