• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bulknutrition.com.au

Philosophy

Has anyone purchased from or heard of this online store..? I am thinking of purchasing a product and would love to know if it is legit....Thanks.

Never heard of them, never used them. I use Bulk Nutrients all the time and thought you'd done a typo to start with until I typed it in and noticed there was a web page. I just bought another 20kg of WPC from Bulk Nutrients and have spoken to Ben a few times. They're the real deal.

TBH, they look like a startup who are riding on the rep of Bulk Nutrients. I wouldn't be surprised if the boys from Bulk Nutrients had a word to the fair trade department or whoever about their name. I might PM them, they're on here.

Hey Philosophy, only 4 posts and 2 of them about this new peripheral startup. You're not afiliated with them are you?... Smells fishy.

Cheers,
Mike

Last edited:
Never heard of them either, l'd stick with bulknutrients but that's just me. They've never done a single thing wrong and there prices are spot on.

Never heard of them, never used them. I use Bulk Nutrients all the time and thought you'd done a typo to start with until I typed it in and noticed there was a web page. I just bought another 20kg of WPC from Bulk Nutrients and have spoken to Ben a few times. They're the real deal.

TBH, they look like a startup who are riding on the rep of Bulk Nutrients. I wouldn't be surprised if the boys from Bulk Nutrients had a word to the fair trade department or whoever about their name. I might PM them, they're on here.

Hey Philosophy, only 4 posts and 2 of them about this new peripheral startup. You're not afiliated with them are you?... Smells fishy.

Cheers,
Mike

lol bulknutrition...

I agree with you Mike it smells fishy. It would probs be in hope that people incorrectly spell "bulknutrients" and think that this copy page is what they were actually looking for. I've seen this with some online banking websites.

As you said Bulknutrients is 100% --> I just received my most recent order in under 24 hours, very happy with their services so far.

Lol, not sure if you are aware mate, but there is an online company based in the US called Bulk Nutrition. And it has been around a LOT longer than Bulk Nutrients...

That afan store has been around for years....dunno whats the go with it tho....always seemed slightly dodge...

Bulk nutrients FTW. love their products. Well priced and easy, fast delivery. They get AAA+ from me. NUTRIENTS. Not nutrition.

yeah just got the preworkout NT powder, creatine monohydrate, and WPI from them today. Cant wait to try out some new flavours.

But disappointed I never got free samples from them tho, its been a whole since I put in a request for some.

Hi Guys, just a note.
Although it has been explained bulknutrition.com.au is not the same as us.

We are bulknutrients.com.au - Bulk Nutrients, despite many people confusing the name,

As someone has mentioned bulknutrition.com is a company in the U.S which has been around for a long time. Funnily enough the url bulknutrition.com.au was already purchased when we set up Bulk Nutrients and sat idle for a long time.

In recent times it looks as if someone has put it to use.