• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Peanut butter/Almond spread

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Hey guys - any idea where to get bulk peanut butter/almond spread - maybe in 1-2kg buckets??

Just checking some prices out but couldnt see much on the net.

you can get an all organic natural peanut butter from woolies in the health food section that comes in an 800g tub its called macros wholefood company or something but i worked it out and per 100g its cheaper just to buy the sanitarium natty pb and there pretty much identical products but ive had it a couple of times now and its pretty nice.

you can get an all organic natural peanut butter from woolies in the health food section that comes in an 800g tub its called macros wholefood company or something but i worked it out and per 100g its cheaper just to buy the sanitarium natty pb and there pretty much identical products but ive had it a couple of times now and its pretty nice.

Yea saw that this morning and bought some - was like 8 bucks - thought that was a pretty good price.

yea i think it works out around $1.00 per 100g while the sanitarium natty pb is around $0.75 per 100g not much difference there and if organic products are important to you then its a pretty good buy

theres a sanitarium one that has natural written on it its made out of all natural products and doesnt have any added sugar or salt

Again, guys in Brisbane can goto the Rocklea Markets.

In block A, there is a shop called TRUMPS.

They sell 1 and 2KG tubs of both really cheap and made only with natural ingredients.

They even sell natural almonds for $8/KG , minimum 3KG buy.

I'd like to get some almond butter in bulk too, my Mrs bought a small jar (maybe 300g) on the weekend and it cost about $9.

Im in Melbourne if someone knows a good market where they sell organic stuff that would be great...

do you guys have a costco near by? i've heard you can buy bulk peanut butter, i think around $6-$7 for a 1.2kg bucket.

I'd like to get some almond butter in bulk too, my Mrs bought a small jar (maybe 300g) on the weekend and it cost about $9.

Im in Melbourne if someone knows a good market where they sell organic stuff that would be great...

You're quite close to one in Cheltenham - try the Farmers Market in Highett every month.

Also, both Coles and Safeway Moorabbin have the Macro range of Almond butters available - $6.95 a jar.

Whats the difference between the sanitarium and the Kraft stuff?
Just make sure you get the one from health food aisle in the supermarkets as they 100% peanuts, no other ingredients. You'll find the ones in the aisle with spreads/jams are generally something like 90% peanuts and than the other 10% is added oil, sugar, salt, antioxidents and what ever other shit they want to add. I know woolworths generally has their own macro product and a sanitarium one, havnt seen a kraft one in the healthfood section.

Just make sure you get the one from health food aisle in the supermarkets as they 100% peanuts, no other ingredients. You'll find the ones in the aisle with spreads/jams are generally something like 90% peanuts and than the other 10% is added oil, sugar, salt, antioxidents and what ever other shit they want to add. I know woolworths generally has their own macro product and a sanitarium one, havnt seen a kraft one in the healthfood section.

I've noticed some of the health food stores carry peanut butter in unmarked containers. I get mine from the Coffee Company in Balaclava (Melbourne). They 'freshly squeeze' a tub while I'm there. Think it was about $4 for a 450g tub.

You're quite close to one in Cheltenham - try the Farmers Market in Highett every month.

Also, both Coles and Safeway Moorabbin have the Macro range of Almond butters available - $6.95 a jar.

Thanks for the heads up, I've been meaning to check out that market.

And I bought the "Macro" peanut butter last week, Ill have to look out for the almond one, cheers.

I'm making my own almond butter.
Wow it's good in porridge.

Cup of almonds, roasted are good.
Food processor is necessary
Pinch of rock salt
Tea spoon of coconut oil
Blend until smooth, you've got to do it in short burst though.

I'm making my own almond butter.
Wow it's good in porridge.

Cup of almonds, roasted are good.
Food processor is necessary
Pinch of rock salt
Tea spoon of coconut oil
Blend until smooth, you've got to do it in short burst though.

What's the cost like vs just buying a jar?