• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bruce Lee weight routine

John555

Banned
Bruce Lee's "Lethal Physique" Bodybuilding Program
(performed on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)

Exercise Sets Repetitions
Clean & Press 2 8
Squats 2 12
Pullovers 2 8
Bench Presses 2 6
Good Mornings 2 8
Barbell Curls 2 8​

Arnie was keen on the pullovers. They don't seem to get much of a mention on this forum though.

Keep in mind that Bruce Lee was known for trying everything and anything, he even had many isolation machines and random contraptions designed for him.

He also tried every supplement and chemical he could get his hands on.

TGM is right, Lee did try a lot of random shit. I heard he even used electric shocks to stimulate his muscles once lol. He even put on a sauna belt on his abs to focus heat and burn more fat off his abs lol.

What I posted is his strength routine, which I beleive is very similar to what a lot of people do here. Its very similar to PTC's beginners program if you think about it.

Best at what?

Acting lol

Not sure what his competition achievements are, I'm sure he won something, but if this guy wasnt in movies, this thread wouldnt exist

He weighed about a buck twenty, his routine is not that critical

Best at what?

Acting lol

Not sure what his competition achievements are, I'm sure he won something, but if this guy wasnt in movies, this thread wouldnt exist

He weighed about a buck twenty, his routine is not that critical

Apparently he got quite buff at one point, but felt the extra weight (muscle) slowed him down and got in his way?

I think the heaviest he ever was was about 72kg. He's not exactly a strength athlete though, and that's what this forum mostly focuses on.

sorry to sound like a love struck teenager when anybody mentions him, but i would still put my savings on him in a fight.
Acting in the fighting world is not what made him famous, it was his off screen and in his advances in fighting, nutrition and conditioning.

I read his books, BB were far more ripped than him, and they actually had muscles.

Nutrition advances? How many different ways can you eat rice?

Fighting happens on a mat, not TV

His persona is based on film