• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Brisbane bench comp

holly crap I didnt realise he was doing that much, last time I was down he was doing 160 with the slingshot.

mike glos of 105, will 150 raw be his opener but???
ricky glos of 102, damm
any other monster turning up lol

should be an awsome day, cant wait..

Congratulations to everyone that competed at the bench comp today. Special mention to the 6 people that placed.*
Men:
1st Michael Brook
2nd Ricky Goodyear
3rd Jay Jensen

Women*
1st Corralee Weir*
2nd Janette Hoosen
3rd Emma Eaton.*

Full results, and video will be up tonight!*

Below is the table for the results.
The missed lifts include SUCCESSFUL shirted lifts, but I had to put them in as missed lifts so it didnt skew the results for raw placings.

brissiebenchbash-resultstablejpeg.png