• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Breast or thigh?

RobbieH82

Hey guys,

I'm sure this has been covered but tell me, who prefers chicken thigh fillets and who prefers the brest?

I'm a thigh man!

Anyone know the nutritional differences?

Breast for me, I like both but breasts take up the flavor a bit better the way I cook them. And they have less fat, but thats about as far as I know about nutritional value between them.

Did anyone click on this thread purely based on the tittle. We normally get thigh i'm pretty sure, although i think mum only buy's that cause its cheaper

I mix mine up if it is roasted. If I am cooking I am not really that fussed unless the breast is dry.

ive only ever eaten the breast really, Lately in a Oven bag, faaarr out, 25 min. There so juciy its amazing, Just falls apart.

Since being with my girl, shes all for the chicken legs. So ive gotten on to them alot aswell. I will admit, They are more tender with a nicer flavour.

All depends how its cooked.

Chicken breast marinated stips over a coal BBQ are grouce.

Good trick is, The spice stall at the markets. Flemington

Get the meat bbq spice mix, and get him to add some smoked paprika, He knows the right ammount and it turns out to be a real nice smoked BBQ spice mix.