• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Breaking Bad

don't fuck with heisenberg , might not have the street cred , but the guy is like the terminator just when you think he is down he gets back up

I love this show the character progression is amazing, never have characters from a tv series ever been able to get under my skin like that before.
As dissapointed as i am that the show is ending i am glad they are finishing on a high note and not just milking the show for profit 9 seasons later like most tv series with any measure of success seem to do.
CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Can not wait until Monday. Don't see anyway Walt is going to survive

best guess at the ending wins forum credit:)
I bet Jessie walks away alive with a butt load of cash and the kid,
seems like its to early to end it, hope its longer than an hour

I reckon the wife will cop the ricein, much nicer way than a bullet. Jesse and the others all get gunned down by him, say hello to my little friend!

I think he will take the ricein himself, I cant see Walt making it to the end, Jessie been getting fucked up lately, looks to me like they are setting him up for a win

c'est fini... :(

what a brilliant show, with a climax as brilliantly understated and classy as the whole series has been.

time for a complete re-watch i think!

Perfect ending. Looks like The Wire has plenty of recommendations as a similar must see series. Anybody else watched it?

The Shield. My favourite cop show of all time.

Season 6 of Sons has started with a real bang if you aren't already on it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Cheers mate. Will have a look in to them both.
I am not really sold on Agent's of SHIELD at the moment which was hoping for a little more from. Otherwise will just go back to waiting for GoT and Walking Dead

some different suggestions for series's's to DL and watch: (in no particular order, some old some new)

homeland (excellent fast paced stuff)

suits (law stuff, light and fun to watch)

vikings (very tame compared to GoT etc but fun)

boardwalk empire (liked first 2 seasons, havent watched more yet)

entourage (a bloody classic if you havent watched it you must, gets a big dodgy in later seasons but still worth a watch if only for jeremy piven's scenes)

newsroom (super fast writing, political and witty... maybe a bit too american for some but very very good)

downton abbey (good quality show if you can get into the period drama stuff)

rome (as above re: period drama but with more genitals and blood)

true blood (light hearted vampire fun + tits)

house of cards (kevin spacey political show, really good am watching this one now)

whats funny is i havent owned a television in about 4 years now; and have watched more quality TV series' since then than i ever did when i had one.

god bless piratebay.