• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Legit proof that aliens live amongst us kunce :

alien-32.jpg

If it was me doing 8 reps I would probably hold my breath for the first three reps then take a breath each rep after that.

I think it depends on the exercise, If I'm doing reps (5) on the dead on the 5th set, for example at 220, I'm not really breathing that hard, I'm filling my lungs in the squat possy and blowing out on the positive, taking in air at the top and doing the same on the negative.

20 rep squats is a mess, at the top I'm panting like a women giving birth, otherwise same deal as dead's

upper body stuff is different.

I think it depends on the exercise, If I'm doing reps (5) on the dead on the 5th set, for example at 220, I'm not really breathing that hard, I'm filling my lungs in the squat possy and blowing out on the positive, taking in air at the top and doing the same on the negative.

20 rep squats is a mess, at the top I'm panting like a women giving birth, otherwise same deal as dead's

upper body stuff is different.

Maybe. Doesn't really change much for me.

not proof.. just a skinny bald kunce.

Part 3 – The Tall White Blonds in Las Vegas This part focuses on one of the more amazing stories that have come out in recent years. Ex-military airman, Charles Hall, describes how a remote desert base has been used as a “rest area” for an alien race of tall, human-like beings. Not only do they interact with some of the military but they also go in disguise to nearby Las Vegas, essentially as clandestine “tourists.” It’s not all humor as Hill gives details and appears totally credible.

if you knew anything, you'd now any probes don't work in human effort.

whoops!

becaise they are MOVING and as soon as you move the signal is fuzzy

but you knew that right??? of course you knew it way more than me!

# penn is either a fake doctor, or a really stupid one, which many many are!!!

i not only see doctors on a daily, was married to one, they def don't have to be smart, they just have to negociate bullshit...

oh i smell they won't like that...

Last edited:
if you knew anything, you'd now any probes don't work in human effort.

whoops!

becaise they are MOVING and as soon as you move the signal is fuzzy

but you knew that right??? of course you knew it way more than me!

These measurements were taken via cannulation of the left brachial artery. I.E. directly from the blood stream. They could move around all the liked as long as they didn't pull the tube out.

you work with cows, i read peoples brainwaves...
think i trump you by about a million!