• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bought a New Gadget, Gizmo and Want to Show it Off!

Thanks for the info! Was in JB hifi today and saw the latest Samsung tab that runs via windows 7, was very nice but around the $1500 mark!!

Thanks for the info! Was in JB hifi today and saw the latest Samsung tab that runs via windows 7, was very nice but around the $1500 mark!!

I wouldnt get a windows one unless you need to run something specific on it. Android will be much cheaper and supports all file/video formats.

not sure if this has been posted before

[YOUTUBE]8AyVh1_vWYQ[/YOUTUBE]

But yeah, sort of on topic ;)

Yeah it has been posted before....i think the thread had that title....Sony release stupid piece of shit etc

Just bought a hp n40l microserver. Awesome little beast for the price. Also bought 3x seagate expansion drives + 4gb ram to kit it out. Now all i've got to do is set it up and i'll be streaming all my vids and music in no time.

Just bought a hp n40l microserver. Awesome little beast for the price. Also bought 3x seagate expansion drives + 4gb ram to kit it out. Now all i've got to do is set it up and i'll be streaming all my vids and music in no time.

What'd ya pay for it? Which O/S ya putting on it?

was looking at getting one of them myself , a good little machine
just picked up a acer veriton l460, not sure what i am going to do with it , impulse buy

Missus bought me this the other day, can't wait to use it for snowboarding and tough mudder this year! Aswell as anything else I can find to use it for lol!

L1BhE.jpg

I received my new e-reader in the mail the other day
A Sony PRS-T1, bought online and got a free cover too!
It works really great and means i can have a book to read at the touch of a button!
168087.jpeg

What'd ya pay for it? Which O/S ya putting on it?

I got it for $219 + $26 delivery to qld.

i'm going to try openmediavault. I'm still tossing up whether to run plex media server on this box or get a dedicated media box and leave the hp for pure nas duties, so I went. With a linux based distro to keep my optionss open.

was looking at getting one of them myself , a good little machine
just picked up a acer veriton l460, not sure what i am going to do with it , impulse buy

The hp is excellent value and great build quality. The only thing it can't do is transcode media on the fly, so I'll probably get another headless server that can transcode and stream to wireless clients. At the moment the mac mini seems the best opption for this but it is $$$.

Leatherman Charge TTi

leatherman_charge_tti.jpg

Don't leave home without it...

Just in case you were to fall into a rock chasm, and your cheap folding knife wasn't sharp enough to cut off your arm, and you ended up being stuck there for 127 hours and had to cut your arm off with the timber saw attachment and the pliers.

Totally have the surge though, and love it.

Was given a digital radio today. Put it outside in the gym. Its a beauty! Has an ipod dock as well. The "hits of the 90's" station is gold