• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bolton 432.5kg raw deadlift

I just read an interview with him where he said that he's a hard gainer and has to fight for every kg of bodyweight. He also thinks that his current BW of 128kg is too light for his height (6'3") and wants to get up to 135~140kg.

Thats pic of KK on the front of power mag is awesome.

That pic along with the ironmind "back are to lifters what biceps are to bodybuilders" and Kirk Kawoski rock bottom under a 1000lbs squat are going to be on the wall of my home gym.

anyone know that video (nick might) of the russian guy who is squatting at home saying he is gonig to use all of his might? i dno it made me lol and i cant find it. I think it was on ns.

I thought KK wears a belt during training but not when he lifts in comp. He wears the belt very high up though for thoracic support, because of his rounded upperback lifting style.

I read an interview with him where he said that he doesn't benefit from a belt DLing his max, but feels that a sumo puller would. Don't think he's personally against the belt.

I believe he used on wear a belt on all lifts but has stopped. From the comp lifts I've seen he's worn a belt for squats. He' squatted 330kg with a belt and 320kg without IIRC.

KK speaks about the comp, he wont go unless they lift with no belt.

He said he'll take on Andy in the gym with no belt if he wants.

If KK decides to go to the WPC Raw Worlds in Idaho in September, I may get to meet him. I just got an email back from WPC saying Max has qualified to go, I just need to work out funding. AK have already said they'll chip in.

He also wants there to be a 140kg weight limit which would mean Bolton has to lose 50lbs, wish he would go to Bolton's deadlift challenge.

If you do meet him, get a picture, the man is a beast.

YouTube - Konstantinovs's Channel

His youtube page, the whistling, so good.

Apparently in that video he said this while holding the DL: "This is no big deal for Konstantinovs. I've ****ed chick that weigh more."

He actually used to compete equipped because he had no choice in the IPF.

Once WPC started raw, he quickly switched federations.

I think Bolton is the better deadlifter, but I'd love to have 5% of what theyve got