• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BodyTek Ab belt zapper.

Atti

Getting Eletrically Tasered as a tool to faster recovery ? maybe even avoid crunches

Body TEK AB TEK Belt ABS Muscle Toner Firmer EMS Electronic 6 Pack Excerciser | eBay

The Bodi-Tek AB-Tek Belt is an extremely effective EMS belt unit offering the user the opportunity to utilise muscular development programs for the whole abdominal region.

The Ab-Tek Belt uses specific faradic wavelengths in each program in order to ensure that you get the best results, fast.

It has a 6 program control unit designed to help you achieve more toned and hardened abdominals at the touch of a
button.
It's suitable for both male and female usage and helps achieve fast and effective toning, shaping, firming and improving
muscle strength.

PRODUCT FEATURES:

Great for Abs
Fast and effective toning
Shapes, firms, tones and improves muscle strength
Can be worn under clothing
Suitable for both men and women
6 programmes
Adjustable strength
One size fits all (waist 24"-47")
100% portable
Conductive Gel included
Batteries supplied (2x 1.5V AAA)

For only 2 AAA battery this thing zapps the crap outa my muscles, i used it on my glutes hamstrings after yesterday's lifts session it feels good, i wouldnt put it on my chest but on the abs feels like its contracting and on maximum intensity it hurts the zap you can actually feel it cramping up like being shot by a taser...

anyone uses this for recovery or any forms of EMS equitment for faster results ?
not that i am not advertising this product i just picked one up for 10$ at garage sale found it on ebay. just thought i ask if anyone on forums use this and had any results ? or even use it as recovery product ?

Last edited:
my mum bough one about 15 years ago, they literally zap you making your muscles contract, cant believe they still make them, though they would of got banned

yeah it feels ok first 4-5 levels but up to 11 levels of zaps, on level 11 i was in serious pain like getting tasered was incapacitated almost until i hit the off button.

Similar thing called a TENS machine.
Actually used to help recovery as the zaps stimulate the muscles causing it to contract creating more blood flow to the area. Obviously used after the swelling and ice, just leave it on the injured area for as long as possible on the highest level you can handle

feels good like somekind of sick self torture device :) i am just obviously obsessed with quick recovery for more training, i just got a job so busy juggling work life and training sorry havent been updating much as i use fitocracy to log my workouts.