• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bodybuilding, the seriousness of getting serious

Mr Wilson

hay guys!! im after an insight of your knowledge!! iv been lifting for 3 years now and love everything about trainging, its what gets me through the day! i want to take it to the next level and try to compete as a natural bodybuilder! i have had good gains from when i first satrted but now i want to get every last gain out of my body and as a peice of mind i wont be at ease to start until i am completly confident in my training program and diet, atm my diet inst great, im 85 ky 6 foot tall and about 12 percent bodyfat!! there are so many critics in the bodybuilding world its hard to no whats right for ur body and which sometimes leaves me at lost wondering shit maybe i need this or maybe i shuld be takin that! which brings me to some questions i want answered!!

-is the best way to get nutrition sorted a nutritionist? (does ur body type and matabolism have to be takin into serious account)or (just keep reseraching in nutrition books and mags, net etc?)
-research is endless( as a natural should i stick to natural programs and not to the ones u see in mags or dvds that people like ronnie colemen perform?)
-should u change proteins every now and then( i take dymatize whey double choc and when i first stared takin in i was ok but after a few boxs i find it gives me a headache and makes me crook! does this happen to u)
-how do u no exactly what amounts of supplements r right for ur body or if ur overdosing and wasting money(bcaas, acetly-l-carnitine, creatine, glutamine, ect)
-is it a naccessity to take things like liver tabs, glucosamine, kidney tabs, ect for ur general health as a bodybuilder who takes things that can inhibit ur organs and joints from workin propley which takes a toll on performance!!

i could go all day!! but if u can shed some light on the situation would be great!! im not after an solution to all this just some positive insight...

man..knowledge is power.. research , research , research. you don't need protein powder, 1 scoop of natural wpi and possibly some dextrose right when you finish training to tie you over until you eat your meal within the hour.

supplements..i would only be taking, a mix of glutamine, bcaa, a good multi and fish oil tabs.

pro's are juiced, you are not, their workouts aren't suitable for you.

if you post your diet here, enough of the boys know their shit to help you write a good one for .. nothing. or speak to Markos.

Last edited:
ok so a rough dayley diet of what i eat!!
7 am...breakfast-2 slices toast(multi grain) and six egg whites
10 am...smoko-chicken salad roll(multi grain)
1 pm...lunch- 150-200grams of roast chicken and a cup of mixed vegies and maybe one scoop of protein
4 pm...pre workout...two scoops of protein, two 20 gram scoops of dextrose, i scoop of 20gram scoop of oats, 5g of creatine, 5g bcaas, and a 1g of acytl-l
gym at 5 30-6
7-730pm...post workout.....two scoops of protein, two scoops of dextrose, 5g of creatine, 5g glutamine, 5g bcaas
9pm snitzel chic breast, baked potatos and some mixed vegies.......

i know this needs alot of work but this is were i am at now and i want its improved 100 percent, but like i said were do i start with all the different critics out there, whats wrong wats right!!

jchen, why no creatine or protein? well why not alot??

you'll never bee lean with all those prccessed foods.
Bread then bread again and braed at dinner (schnitzel has bread crumbs)

Stop with the processed carbs.

because they aren't needed dude. whole foods, whole foods , whole foods.

drop the processed carbs aswell, since dropping them from my diet i have gone from over 100kgs at 25ish% to 98kgs and 17.5%.

ok so drop the breads!! would u say that eating more smaller meals more frequently is the go? or bigger and less frequently? i nored meats have creatine but because of ur digestion rate does it not have to be time perfectly? as with proteins in food if u dont take prtein shakes?

heat destroys most of whats in the meat from what ive heard/read. even upto 50% of protein is destroyed by heat.

128818509859692510.jpg

I ate 7 meals a day and went from 77kgs to 91.5 in around 14 weeks, i took 0 supplements, trained 6 days a week and put 150+ kg on my total, screw the research. Stop reading START TRAINING!

Saw a doco on the europa champ james flex lewis, but that bloke just eats fish and rice 7 times a day. Mundane if you ask me

Saw a doco on the europa champ james flex lewis, but that bloke just eats fish and rice 7 times a day. Mundane if you ask me
I think I could keep that up for about 6 hours before quitting that diet plan. Some form of meat + some form of carb 7 times a day? I could do that. The same meat and the same carb 7 times a day? I'd get sick of it very quick.

I think I could keep that up for about 6 hours before quitting that diet plan. Some form of meat + some form of carb 7 times a day? I could do that. The same meat and the same carb 7 times a day? I'd get sick of it very quick.

I did it for almost 2.5 months. I got down to about 7% bf. It's not a lot of fun. The one meal of high carbs were lots of fun....

Im here to give you shit****s some shit ive learnt from boxing.

1) kickbox for 3 hours every morning and then get some watermelon into yah. dont fuck with this, this shit is important

2) kick box for another 3 hours. then eat some eggs and rice. fucking important

3) if you still cant gain weight have some CHEESE AND STEAK. this shit is expensive but kickboxing in the caucus is fucking serious business. I'm from motherfucking sardinia i'd know (no?).

runkle ****!

Oli that's terrible trolling man lol
Worse grammar than me and that's saying something.

Are u drunk rofl

look. im fucking tuff **** hey.

fucking write a message in the bottle. the bottle breaks cause wat does it say???12

ollie!!!!!!!!!!