• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilding.com WHERE IS MY ORDER??

muscleaustralia

Its the last time i buy anything from Bodybuilding.com

My order still hasn't arrived and its overdue by 1 and half weeks. There response is its still in customs. I asked how they knew its still in customs and they cannot tell me. They said that they will not refund my money if it does not get to me. I gave them an ear full and they directed me to their disclaimer.

For me......crap service, crap support and lies in regards to "Its still at Customs". How the F#@k would they know.

Been purchasing stuff from them for six years. Bodybuilding.com get F$#Ked:mad:

Cool story man.
Buy local its not worth the fckn hasell buying abroad.
What did you order?

Sent from Pluto Space Station

Last edited:
Seriously. LC is cheap enough here.
Can't understand why you would order it from BB.com.
The shipping woukd've been shit.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

They probably know it's in Customs as they don't have it and you don't have it, so it must be in Customs. Not really anything they can do about it once they posted the item.

And after 6 years you still have not learned??:confused:

Anyway may be lesson learned and just buy in from a local supplier.

It was heaps cheaper from bb.com

Anyway im finished with bodybuilding.com

How much cheaper??

Just out of interest what did you pay per kilo including postage??

And since you don't actually have it probably works out expensive even at half the price. :)

Got to pick you battles, it's easier and safer buying stuff like that that is already in the country, as there is nothing stopping some overzealous customs officer from confiscating the 'strange white powder' until you can prove that it is not an illegal substance. :eek:

Don't you have a tracking number? Generally if you don't have a tracking number its the cheapest option and can take 4-6 weeks. Express is 3-4 days and the middle options takes around 2 weeks and both should give you a tracking number.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

All sorted the Credit Card company will follow it up and get my money since they have not delivered my product within the advertised time frame :)

Good result.

Would still be interested in what you payed per kilo, just as a comparison to local prices.