• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Body Science Hydroxyburn Pro

have you used it before? Also are there any leaders in fat burning protein powders or will most just get the job done?

Sorry JJ, most won't get them job done, diet and exercise will.

I have not use this particular one.

I did use the old Biotest Hot Rox with the US formula which included yohimbe with reasonable results although looking back I think my diet was amiss.

I have seen where this is made, the protein itself is very high grade from New Zealand, but the fat burning ingredients are in only small amounts so its negligible. Taste is ok but if you just want a good protein powder there are plenty cheaper.

AZZA

HAHAHA

00158912.jpg

Like how they have designed the packaging to mimic pharmacutical drugs...

Watch out noobs you are gunna get BANNED! Shrek wants all the Jack3d for himself no letting others know about its magic pharmaceutical like powers.