• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BN Pre-Workout?

staunch308

i just finished off a cycle of jack3d about 2 weeks ago and was looking at trying a different pre-workout and saw that BN had one that contains everything jack3d has, except its got creatine tri malte instead of mono and has citrillium malate. still ahs caffeine and 1 3 dimeth.

has anyone tried this pre-workout from BN? im looking at ordering some in

Last edited:
I've been using there Geranium extract and can quite easily say it works, and it works well so it is good quality. I'd suggest it's worthwhile to give it a go.

Yeah jack3d and BN pre workout powder has that, i reckon its a key ingredient for it, but im after a stack with the aakg and beta alanine in it too; was thinking about buying some aakg, beta alanine and 1 3 dimeth to make my own stack but running short on funds so wanted to see if anyones used the pre-workout.

Yeah jack3d and BN pre workout powder has that, i reckon its a key ingredient for it, but im after a stack with the aakg and beta alanine in it too; was thinking about buying some aakg, beta alanine and 1 3 dimeth to make my own stack but running short on funds so wanted to see if anyones used the pre-workout.
Throw in some creatine mono and your done.

Just ordered in some pwo powder, the nt one with the caffeine and dimeth and some wpc. will post up what the powder is like once its arrived (monday at the latest)!

gave it a shot today, headed to gym after my 3 hour ride, took 2 scoops feels very similiar to jack3d but will onyl be using it on rare occasions

nah havent, but have been told its pretty potent. not really itnerested in blowing money on pre workout supps, sticking to the basic, eat, train, sleep along with wpc+fish oil+creatine

I have previously used BN Pre workout NT. I was reasonably happy with the product, gave my workouts bit of a kick.

Just a note, I ordered the 1kg as per serve it worked out better value. Unfortunately I ended up having to throw out half of it six months later. Ended up a huge solid clump. Otherwise I would considering buying again.

yeah their old one used to clump up after a while, nothing wrong with it just shake it up a bit and its good to go

Hi Guys, just to let you know that the pre workout NT has been reformulated and it is now even stronger.
it is now completely lump free, the result a very effective supp at a fantastic price $25 for 250g, $69 for 1kg.

It is 97% amino acids, which grams for gram is more powerful than virtually anything else on the market.

Per 10g seve it contains:

2500mg Citrulline Malate
2500mg Beta Alanine
2500mg AAKG
20500mg Creatine Tri Malate
100mg caffeine
50mg DMAA

The remaining 300mg is flavouring and sucralose.
As you can see from the product there are no fillers and no carbohydrates. Every ingredient is displayed in it's exact quantity, so no sneeky proprietory blends here.

Probably biased...But love Biocharge...contains electrolytes too to keep you hydrated during training so you can train longer and harder on this stuff :)

Per 10g (10,000mg) serve BioCharge contains -

Citrulline Malate - 2000mg
Creatinol Phosphate - 2000mg
Glycerol Monostearate - 1400mg
Beta Alanine - 1500mg
Arginine - 1500mg
Phenylalanine - 450mg
Acetyl Tyrosine - 450mg
Magnesium - 150mg
Caffeine - 150mg
Potassium - 100mg
Adenosine Tri Phosphate - 100mg
DMAA 50mg
Sodium - 50mg
Calcium 30mg
Niacin - 20mg

Will you be selling pure DMAA in the future aswell?

Would a raspberry flavour be possible?

Staunch, we sell geraium powder which is where DMAA occur naturally.
The ratio of DMAA in this is about 25%, so a typical dose is 100 - 200mg.

We have masses of DMAA that we use in formulas, however I am quite concerned about people's ability to dose it if sold raw.

With a 25 to 50mg serve the risk of overdose is just too high, I get anxious enough selling the geranium powder.

An example is one email I received the other day. Some bright fella just dived in, gave himself half a teaspoon and asked if that is about 100mg!!!
If that has been pure DMAA powder he could have landed himself in hospital.

As for the raspberry, we may well offer other flavours, though we will look at moving into our new factory first which will allow plenty of expansion.

As Aaron mentioned, BioCharge is a good alternative and it now has DMAA and caffeine, this is available in orange, lime and raspberry.

Yeah I can see what your saying with the possible overdoses with the DMAA.

Would be keen on a watermelon flavour haha!

Just to let everyone know we are running a promotion this month where anyone who orders over $250 worth of supps receives 250g of pre workout NT for free.

This is a great chance for people to not only save hugely on their proteins, carbs, capsules, amino acids etc, but to get a great pre workout supp absolutely free.

Ben,
Does the 10% discount apply for both Bioflex and BN or just Bioflex.

I need supplies soon. :)