• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BN flavours

Since it it still a bit away before end of the year, is it possible to make a 5kg order and buy the extra 1kg bags and order different flavours. Will this fix up the cost. I am getting low and need to get an order soon.
Cheers

Hi StrungOut,

Sorry for making this "strung out" for you! :p
We have to say that this just isn't an option yet I'm afraid.
What we can confirm is that it is on the schedule but for now we only have predictions and estimates on dates for this.

Because there is no promised date and because we only have estimates only on when this will be, we certainly don't want to make it seem like we are telling you to "hold on!"
For this reason, it would be totally fine for you to perhaps shop at a place where split 5kg orders are currently available if this is something you are after in the very immediate future as it sounds like you are almost out of protein powder.

Sorry for any inconveniences and that we cannot push this feature closer, StrungOut.
Thank you.

Hi StrungOut,

Sorry for making this "strung out" for you! :p
We have to say that this just isn't an option yet I'm afraid.
What we can confirm is that it is on the schedule but for now we only have predictions and estimates on dates for this.

Because there is no promised date and because we only have estimates only on when this will be, we certainly don't want to make it seem like we are telling you to "hold on!"
For this reason, it would be totally fine for you to perhaps shop at a place where split 5kg orders are currently available if this is something you are after in the very immediate future as it sounds like you are almost out of protein powder.

Sorry for any inconveniences and that we cannot push this feature closer, StrungOut.
Thank you.

No worries mate, just didn't want to make an order, then a week later hear about this awesome new 5x 1kg bags. I will even forgive that terrible pun with my name because of the protein oat balls recipe on your site

No worries mate, just didn't want to make an order, then a week later hear about this awesome new 5x 1kg bags. I will even forgive that terrible pun with my name because of the protein oat balls recipe on your site

LOL! Bastard!
Cheers, mate.
(Apologies once again!).

Yeah I am waiting for the option for 5kg WPI orders to be split into 5 different flavours too. I just buy 3 lots of 1kg bags for now.

Just ordered 5kg of natural WPC from BN for $89, can't go wrong, then add your own flavour.

Could not bring myself to order from anyone else and hate the flavours anyway, so natural WPC it is for me from now on.