• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Blenders

Daniel.308

Okay well my blender has officially broken (after 23yrs of use lol I think it was time to go)

I am looking into a new blender and always wondered how boost juice protein shakes tasted so watered down considering they put fuck all milk, and a little ice in the blender...

I was then reading about all these blenders that spin up to 30,000RPM (the boost juice industrial like ones)...

I was absolutely convinced that was the blender for me as the blender is capable of smoothing down the shake so much...

And then I figured out how much they were. . . . .

$900 - $1200 AUD dollars haha :eek:

So yes, I am now looking into a different new blender lol

I can buy it from the states for $350 AUD though am not so good with electronics and am sure the blender wont perform at its peak with just an electrical adapter (as the volts are different)...

But yes I am just curious if you guys have any opinions on a good blender?

I am assuming they all do the same shit except these high tec (thousand dollar ones)

Cheers

We have a Breville which has been good, leaks a bit if its not sealed properly but you get the hang of it. Breville - Product Detail - BBL550 | ikon 550 Blender

My mrs works in small appliances at the good guys and rekons it should be around the $179 mark

Ye I might just settle for something like that...

I'll try get one that spins the fastest at under $200...

I'll get my $1200 Blend tec industrial one when I get a job and someday become a millionaire lol

People make videos of them selves making smoothies? What weird fucks.

I would rather spend 700$ on a twin gear juicer that can also make nut butters and juice seeds.... And spend 150 on a cheaper breville.

People make videos of them selves making smoothies? What weird fucks.

I would rather spend 700$ on a twin gear juicer that can also make nut butters and juice seeds.... And spend 150 on a cheaper breville.

Have you tried the consistency of boost juice bars...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Seriously who sticks their hand in a 30 000 rpm blender? At least the bone would have the consistency of blended oats lol

LOL true, though the blender would be able to make his bone a water consistency ;)

I have faith in my dream blender.