• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Biggest Tip Thread

- train biggest muscle groups first

- the barbell is your best friend

- effort. A crap routine done with maximum effort yields more results than an excellent routine done half arsed.

I'm new here but I thought I'd throw in what's helped me

There’s no magic routine, no magic rep scheme... what you need to do do focus on progression.

Work out what you can handle i.e intensity and volume, do this and you will progress... that’s the magic word here progress.

Learn to listen to your body, if it needs a break damn well take one, take a week off no deloeds off time period

Rotate your compound lifts when they stall.

Determine sticking points and make them strong points... if you suck off the chest, do paused bench for a month

f u c k i n g eat, and when you are done eating, eat some more. When you throw up from eating too much then eat that to.

f u c k i n g eat, and when you are done eating, eat some more. When you throw up from eating too much then eat that to.

OK so here's my question.

Eating a lot of high protein foods added with protien
shakes makes you FART like a monster...:eek:

Need an evacuation route after this as well.

Any way to keep the high protein diet in tact without the
farting?????!!! :mad:

Devante.

Hmmm, commonly know as HIE, eat to failure, finish off with negative eating
Posted via Mobile Device

Pump your biceps, there is more than one so you gotta work them from different angles so that's a lot of curls man.
Posted via Mobile Device

Now Morgan, sarcastic comments like that will not make you popular with members or the growing mod squad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Depends, nothing on here to get serious about. Doesn't hurt to state how I would deal with things when it has been suggested we are tight asses.