• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bicep curls; do you...?

Yep, also kiss it at the top of the contraction and if there is any chicks in the gym, I wink at them while im doing it.

I stand up to curl with an ez bar. I tend to look at the movement of the bar in a mirror rather than my arms. Helps me to control the movement properly.

I tend to watch my hands/wrist when I do the movement, I cant watch myself in the mirror and curl

Last edited:
I look in the mirror. The more veiny/pumped I look, the harder I go. It gets me motivated.

I usually stare at the wall, why do guys watch themselves at the gym so much?! And don't say it's for technique...

Sent from my iPhone

I usually stare at the wall, why do guys watch themselves at the gym so much?! And don't say it's for technique...

Because it reminds us why we're there. Bit of extra motivation. Wouldn't apply to everyone, just people like myself who like to inflate their ego lol

I havent done curls in a few weeks. Biceps get so fucked from 50 chins + 20 weighted chins each week.

They feel like they do so little.

I understand!! I get it!! I'm doing curls at the moment, tiny 9kg ones and my left s weaker but if I look at it I can focus more on the muscles!! Ok now it all makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone

Im watching in the mirror to make sure im bot swinging and my elbow is staying in place. I only look at my biceps when I flex in the mirror prior to getting in the shower....

Im watching in the mirror to make sure im bot swinging and my elbow is staying in place. I only look at my biceps when I flex in the mirror prior to getting in the shower....

Oh good! Everyone does this then!?? Haha.

Good tricep flex myself upon entering shower :p

Tim.