• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beta alinine

I take 100mg of Niacin (nicotinic acid) every day, some days I receive massive red hot flushes.

Over the years I've been off and on these, to see if there is any significant change.

I'm staying on these, they make me feel great and I sleep like a baby as I take these just before bed.

I don't get any tingling with Beta Alanine.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

At what dose? non responder perhaps?

If I take it on an empty stomach (about 4g) I'll tingle all over. Normally though I have it with my carbs so its not as intense.. I don't mind the feeling now that I know what it is, the first time I got a bit of a freight though.

I get nothing from creatine either.
Nothing noticeable anyway.

Sent from Pluto Space Station

LOL does anyone..really...

I can hit PB's with or without.
Well people say they get bloating and water retention from creatine. I don't get that.
non-responder I guess.
I still take it occasionally though. It's dirt cheap at $20 odd for 1kg.

Maybe I should do what [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; did and take 60gms per day. :D

Creatine bloat is caused by sodium from cheap creatine
Buy Creapure if you have bloating issues

Yeah I saw some of the chinese creatine get tested and it was like 60/70% creatine lol
Creapure is something like 40ppm not creatine

Creapure comes from Germany doesn't it?

I bought German creatine once and it had the Creapure label on it.

Used to hate it, I enjoy the feeling now. It gets me fired up, in saying that I hate when it gets my ears, not matter how much you rub them it doesnt go away.

Never noticed bloating from creatine.

Beta alanine tingles are a pain in the arse. I don't bother with it any more.

I take 100mg of Niacin (nicotinic acid) every day, some days I receive massive red hot flushes.

Over the years I've been off and on these, to see if there is any significant change.

I'm staying on these, they make me feel great and I sleep like a baby as I take these just before bed.

Yeh I get the hot flushes feeling when I take the BA tablets..