• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beta alanine dosage?

W

WILDMAN34

hey guys i'm looking for a straight beta alanine powder and came across the
Bronx Wild Bull Beta Alanine and the dosage said only 1.2g for the dosage but with most others they say to have 2-4g per serving, is this product more concentrated and has anyone used it or am i better off looking at something else?

Just buy a pure beta-alanine in bulk from a supplier such as Bulk Nutrients. Use around 3g a day and cycle 5 days on and 9 days off for best results.

Have a daily intake of 2-3 grams....keep it simple. Have in one serving or break it up into smaller but at the end of the day it does not matter as body saturation levels are all that matter with BA and the overall benefits you will get

2 gms before training, 2 gms after.

On non training days. 2gms in the morning 2 gms in the afternoon.

alright thanks guys think i'll just go with Bulk Powders beta alanine seems quite cheap but good.

I normally take as much as possible before the itching gets too much
I'm not sure if I've really had any benefit from using it though. It's too hard to tell

I bought the caffeine free pre workout powder from bn the other week, main ingredient is betat t al, not sure if it does anything but I do get hot and tingly, not an itchy feeling like described above.

As with creatine, the benefits maybe less than 5% but still has a noted and research confirmed function unlike all the other shit on the market..also like creatine it will take time to reach saturation levels within the body so there maybe a ''delay'' in terms of intake to usage function which by that time you may not actually ''notice'' anything to dramatic. Which at the end of the day, I think too many ppl expect dramatic things to happen and it is simply because they have to high expectations...

As with creatine, the benefits maybe less than 5% but still has a noted and research confirmed function unlike all the other shit on the market..also like creatine it will take time to reach saturation levels within the body so there maybe a ''delay'' in terms of intake to usage function which by that time you may not actually ''notice'' anything to dramatic. Which at the end of the day, I think too many ppl expect dramatic things to happen and it is simply because they have to high expectations...

How would you personally recommend cycling it Max? I understand that it isn't a miracle cure, but for why little it costs, it seems worth a go.

How would you personally recommend cycling it Max? I understand that it isn't a miracle cure, but for why little it costs, it seems worth a go.

No cycling...as it's function relies on bodily saturation levels...by cycling you will simply deplete the bodies stores in the times with out and it doesn't have any positive out come by doing that..just with creatine, no need to cycle. The whole cycling thing was implemented to make these ''substances'' seem more than what they are and make them ''look like'' other things that should be cycled if you can see what I'm getting at...

No cycling...as it's function relies on bodily saturation levels...by cycling you will simply deplete the bodies stores in the times with out and it doesn't have any positive out come by doing that..just with creatine, no need to cycle. The whole cycling thing was implemented to make these ''substances'' seem more than what they are and make them ''look like'' other things that should be cycled if you can see what I'm getting at...

Shit and here I am 6 weeks into my wpc cycle. Do I still need pct when I come off.