• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best way to deal with a break up

Shit thats gotta hurt...

Just so you know bro nice guys get no where... Just root everything you get your hands on, root anything that is related to her, just fuck her life.

My thoughts.

Sort of always thought she was sneaky because she did something very very wrong at a young age before we met...and that followed through into the relationship abit and always put doubts in my mind about what sort of person she was and what she could possibly do....prob alot MORE than I know....and there was alot of hiding of different things like secret email addy....very active on weird dating sites....

Very weird shit....now a new dude has come into the pic and it doesnt look like its something new....I dunno I can never be 100% sure but I know things were abit weird now looking back without the blind folds of love on :p

Last edited:
Keep busy my friend.

Active mind, active body, downtime for just you.... the weeks (and hurt) will fly by.

What this guy said.

Keep busy

Work
Workout harder
See friends and family more often
Spend more time doing hobbies
Go out with some other chicks

Fuck that sucks dude.

but..

at least you know now and weren't still the fool being played.

Fuck that sucks dude.

but..

at least you know now and weren't still the fool being played.

Thats it dude - kinda sucks coz u have feelings for that person but at the end of the day they are fucking you around.

Newest thing is she had a much older bf before we started going out and its one dude I know she shouldnt of been around and she knew it....and she has been in contact with him again....lol....and she says he just randomly contacted her....mmmm lolol

Abit of an update :p

Everything is done - I gave her the dog - she wasnt going to leave it alone and wanted to see him on the weekends and stuff like that - just wasnt going to work if we wanted to move on with things! Will be getting her to pay me out fully though - price of dog/desexing etc.

Shes seeing someone else - which is fine...cant control that. Iam seeing a few ppl at the moment...one iam keen on but has also just broken up with her BF so is in abit of a weird place...gotta play it cool :p

Def getting over it - saw her sat coz we needed to go to the last vet visit....and I can def do better lol

She seemed to have moved on quickly dude.

I guess it was for the better.

It is funny when you look back at girls like that, at first you think they are the shit, see them once you've broken up and the fog has cleared.. you know you can do better.

All good though mate, keep your self busy, it ended for a reason..people often start thinking back about past relationships and wondering what could have been and shit.. they forget why it ended in the first place though.

Just take it slow man, enjoy being single, mingle with every bitch you can, because you ARE allowed to now.. enjoy the freedom, fuck some girl then kick her out in the morning.

Don't forget that cash either..

She seemed to have moved on quickly dude.

I guess it was for the better.

It is funny when you look back at girls like that, at first you think they are the shit, see them once you've broken up and the fog has cleared.. you know you can do better.

All good though mate, keep your self busy, it ended for a reason..people often start thinking back about past relationships and wondering what could have been and shit.. they forget why it ended in the first place though.

Just take it slow man, enjoy being single, mingle with every bitch you can, because you ARE allowed to now.. enjoy the freedom, fuck some girl then kick her out in the morning.

Don't forget that cash either..

Yea mate - shes the sorta person that cant stand to be alone...so not surprising lol...prob why we stayed together so long.

Very true mate - its funny coz I havnt really looked back and said I wish this worked, or wish I did this and that....nearly as soon as we broke up I could see the person she really was...and Iam happy to be out of it now and not when we have bought a house, got married, had kids etc.

Shes going to make it difficult to get this money - msg'd her last night and it will be like drawing blood from a stone...but im not going to let up on this...its $515 bucks...its not just a few dollars.

Sorry to hear about the drama's you have had the $515 i personaly would write it off just so i didnt have to hear from her again.
My mate just went through a messy divorce he's kept himself busy so he doesnt get down plenty of lifting has helped and his divorce present a nissan 370z
good luck
cheers shane

Sorry to hear about the drama's you have had the $515 i personaly would write it off just so i didnt have to hear from her again.
My mate just went through a messy divorce he's kept himself busy so he doesnt get down plenty of lifting has helped and his divorce present a nissan 370z
good luck
cheers shane

Hey mate - sorry just saw this post.

Iam going to give myself another week and think if I even wanna contact her in regards to the money....I was going to get a date off her yesterday but honestly did not want to msg her lol.

Iam over the whole thing now and glad we arnt together....the relationship was going nowhere and we only stayed together coz we wanted someone I think....shes already with another bloke which I think is just sad as hell....give yaself time to have fun and experience things...but like alot of ppl she needs someone there....ive had more fun in the last 6 weeks than I have in 3 yrs....iam really loving single life atm and kinda pissed off I didnt do anything about it sooner!!!!!

Good on you mate, my missus broke it off with me on sunday jsut been adn it sure sucks, but I guess at teh end of the day, life rolls on.
For soem reason everytime I have finished up wiht a relationship I have changed soemthing about myself, last time I put on 15kg, then in this relationship I lost weight cause I wasn't eating properly and stuff, so now back into it. Then you feel good when you see them and they realise what they are missing ;)
But yeh mine happened cause she jsut wanted to do her own thing, pretty uch jumped into a realtionship not long after she broke up with her ex. So probably wasn't too good in that sense. But ah well you get that, sowly getting over it, jsut have to start training hard again

also thought I would ask here cause it might get more exposure, but, how do you handle eating, seems whenver I eat soemthing I start feeling sick :(

also thought I would ask here cause it might get more exposure, but, how do you handle eating, seems whenver I eat soemthing I start feeling sick :(

Do you mean you cant eat coz your upset about the break up? or u just feel sick in general....

yeh upset about the break up, like will have a few mouthfuls then feel sick so can't eat anymore, it is slowly going away I think so I guess I will jsut have to give it time unfortunately

yeh upset about the break up, like will have a few mouthfuls then feel sick so can't eat anymore, it is slowly going away I think so I guess I will jsut have to give it time unfortunately

I didnt eat much for the 1st week man....to much going through your head atm...give it time and u'll wanna smash the diet soon.

It is my belief that most relationship problems can be solved with either

1. a low carb protein shake
2. a good workout at the gym