• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best USA protien sites?

just thinking cause the aus dollar is so cheap.

What you may save with the Aussie dollar you'll lose in postage - $50-$80 postage depending on weight.

Look around, you can easily find 5kgs of WPI for around the $130-$140 mark here.

I will be bringing in some of thier protein Legally into Aus and furthermore i will be sponsering this site aswell ;) hopefully in the next 3 weeks.

I am just waiting on Aqis permits to be finalised it is a very lengthy process trust me.

WPI 4.55kg would be going for about 129.95 :) {27gr Protein per scoop}

So if you want to save money it will be the way to go that's cheaper than Protein Direct, and your Fitness Central guys ;)

So stay tuned my friends Protein Factory will be in Australia very soon !

I will be bringing in some of thier protein Legally into Aus and furthermore i will be sponsering this site aswell ;) hopefully in the next 3 weeks.

I am just waiting on Aqis permits to be finalised it is a very lengthy process trust me.

WPI 4.55kg would be going for about 129.95 :) {27gr Protein per scoop}

So if you want to save money it will be the way to go that's cheaper than Protein Direct, and your Fitness Central guys ;)

So stay tuned my friends Protein Factory will be in Australia very soon !
That's a good price if you can keep the postage costs to a minimum.
Keep us updated AEK.

Australia wide delivery will be $10.00

Victorian Customers will be $5.00

Most deliveries will be done X-press that's via Fastway

anyone had the magical straight from cows whey?

i never knew it was from cheese for other whey proteins..

what was the protein u were talking about when u first posted about it?

theres a bunch of mixed proteins. But they all kinda confused me.
hahahahaa

what was the protein u were talking about when u first posted about it?

theres a bunch of mixed proteins. But they all kinda confused me.
hahahahaa

They have a formula called Big Blast and it's their only product to get heaps of reviews (all positives) and is renowned for caking on muscle. BUT the secret ingredient in it is Super Plasma Protein, I suggest buying that

do u have to mix in sweetners? to make it taste good?
or is the flavor enough.

might get it and ad creatine and glutamine etc.

do u have to mix in sweetners? to make it taste good?
or is the flavor enough.

might get it and ad creatine and glutamine etc.

The serving size for this stuff is 5g. So you add it to your regular breakfast/post workout/nightime shake.

I'm pretty sure if I leave my lights on tonight I won't use all the worlds fossil fuels either but I'll use some of it. If everyone had that attitude it would make a difference, maybe not much but still something. Now if aus and nz have the best protein quality in the world why would you shop elsewhere? Broscience labels? NZ has the best WPI Producing plant in the world aparently. Tasmania is also has a good plant.

In America there is 6 grades of protein (I read this) and American protein suppliers don't need to label what grade quality they use in their products. So buy American, pay freight, support someone else country, be unsure of what you really getting, risk loosing your package in transit and pay some American companies overheads so they can pay Ronnie Coleman to say how awesome their product is and give many people bad information in how they should eat and train! It's like te end of the world if you buy American :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm pretty sure if I leave my lights on tonight I won't use all the worlds fossil fuels either but I'll use some of it. If everyone had that attitude it would make a difference, maybe not much but still something. Now if aus and nz have the best protein quality in the world why would you shop elsewhere? Broscience labels? NZ has the best WPI Producing plant in the world aparently. Tasmania is also has a good plant.

In America there is 6 grades of protein (I read this) and American protein suppliers don't need to label what grade quality they use in their products. So buy American, pay freight, support someone else country, be unsure of what you really getting, risk loosing your package in transit and pay some American companies overheads so they can pay Ronnie Coleman to say how awesome their product is and give many people bad information in how they should eat and train! It's like te end of the world if you buy American :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I only do it if they have something worthwhile that you can't get in aus

Yeah I buy my dim and stinging nettle from the USA but I can't buy it in aus. I also buy some clothes from there but there is bugger all aus made clothes to choose from. I'm not against it just stirring more then anything. I do believe though aus protein is the best and I do believe it is important to spend your money in your own country when possible.
Posted via Mobile Device

once u ad postage to even aus stuff.

its easier and cheaper for me just to go buy something from the store.

think i pay 80 bucks for 2 kgs of muscle milk
paid 75 for Optimum Nutrition Whey for a couple kgs.