• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
tbh, I bought a set of those cheap bmi scales from Big W... Before you say they're crap; I know but I thought at least I could use whatever figure I got for bf as a gauge if you like.

... Lets just say, if its anywhere near accurate, I'm a pretty fat kunce! :eek:

Never paid much attention to dieting per se other than monitoring intake and macros compared with my TDEE etc..

Gonna try something like a carb cycle. We'll see.

Would be interesting to see how the dexa compares to the 'crap' scales??

We too have those crap scales, and I did monitor using them for a while, they seemed to get consistent readings, but not sure if they were right or any where near ball park.

Might drag them out again and have a play.

Would be interesting to see how the dexa compares to the 'crap' scales??

We too have those crap scales, and I did monitor using them for a while, they seemed to get consistent readings, but not sure if they were right or any where near ball park.

Might drag them out again and have a play.

Yes I am a fat kunce but yes my scales are still 'crap'

Dexa done, not throwing that chit up here lol; but suffice it to say it was about 5% lower on the dexa which is a good thing.

Has further motivated me. Managed to go to Highpoint food court and a Max Brenna without caving so I am damn serious kunce.

Yes I am a fat kunce but yes my scales are still 'crap'

Dexa done, not throwing that chit up here lol; but suffice it to say it was about 5% lower on the dexa which is a good thing.

Has further motivated me. Managed to go to Highpoint food court and a Max Brenna without caving so I am damn serious kunce.

Come on El Testacular, give us a ball park figure, is it over say 20% ?

Come on El Testacular, give us a ball park figure, is it over say 20% ?

Lol [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; ya kunce :cool:

Above 20% my man... woeful. Simply woeful.

Interestingly my right arm has 800g more mass than my left. I know I'm a righty but I can directly relate this imbalance to my neck injury a year ago.

I still cant press anywhere near what I used to. Gear or not.

3SMVfdD.png

What percentage did it spit out teste? We've got those body analyser scales at the work gym (same ones you usually pay $30-60 for a scan in Perth) and it told me I was 28%...can usually see a few abs poking thru so when I was really "bulking" it would have said something above 40% for sure!

What percentage did it spit out teste? We've got those body analyser scales at the work gym (same ones you usually pay $30-60 for a scan in Perth) and it told me I was 28%...can usually see a few abs poking thru so when I was really "bulking" it would have said something above 40% for sure!

Yeah m8, that's why I forked out for the Dexa.

Got some cheap arse scales that told me I was 28%!! ffs.. smh.

The Dexa said I was around 5% less than that, but still too frikkin' fat.

Luckily I'm an ectomorph.. if I think back far enough lol so dropping weight is a piece of cake for me. In the last week I've been carb cycling and keeping below maintenance cals but keeping protein high and already noticing the difference.

Lol.. Well, you should all know I'm not one to shy away from letting my pecker loose.

... for the record, it was damn cold in that room! :rolleyes: