• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best protein you have had - hands down?

I'd have to say max's nitetime protein chocolate mousse... Was actually enjoyable to drink...

Used to get that and loved it, the vanilla version is nice as well.

Stuff is just so expensive it kills me.

Ah never got a chance to try the Vanilla flavour nut yeah your right mick it was expensive, probably the same reason i don't buy it anymore either...

I can remeber Cell Biology being pretty good also.
Yeah forgot about CB. Bought it a few times when Ultimate Physique was operating.
Tasted pretty good from memory.
They just opened up a new website.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

Yeah forgot about CB. Bought it a few times when Ultimate Physique was operating.
Tasted pretty good from memory.
They just opened up a new website.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

will have to check it out!

From taste. Optimum nutrition gold standard strawberry flavour. That shit was the shiz. Best tasting when mixed in one scoop with 300ml of water. Used to drink it all day :p

Tim.

From taste. Optimum nutrition gold standard strawberry flavour. That shit was the shiz. Best tasting when mixed in one scoop with 300ml of water. Used to drink it all day :p

Tim.
Optimum's Rocky Road is sensational too.

farrrk i want some now.

Dymatize choc peanut butter casein
Best ever

I still buy Dymatize products - prob my fav brand - may have to try this - sometimes I will get a casein every so often and just mix it in with my wpi or have it after dinner...love anything peanut butter.

Id give Dymatize a go. A guy at my old local gym was sponsored by them for a while and all you used to hear was Dymatize this/that. Now I'm not overloaded with 100 different proteins Id hit it up.

Ah never got a chance to try the Vanilla flavour nut yeah your right mick it was expensive, probably the same reason i don't buy it anymore either...

It's crazy expensive around $75 for one kilo or $170 for three kilo:eek:

Can't seem to find the vanilla one any more, wonder of they still make it, unless I had a different Max's Vanilla.

Optimum's Rocky Road is sensational too.

farrrk i want some now.

Blows my mind how people have different tastes and perceptions, this would hands down be one of the most vile tasting products (not just protein) I have ever tasted. Made me gag and dry reach and almost throw up when I first had it. Ended up throwing a whole bag of it in the bin.

I still feel my gut getting upset just think about it.

Last edited:
Yep, that's about the time I had it, bought a huge bag, it killed me turfing it in the bin, but no way I could have it.

No bull choc honeycomb, even though it wasn't protein lol
Nearly any vanilla goes ok for me, using BN WPI at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free